6th July 2011, 03:11 AM
qml

Am I eligible for law if I have scored 55% in 12th class? Is it possible to go for distance learning for law?

i am 33 years old graduated from Delhi university in 1998 . I got 55% in 12th class. Am i eligible for law as per age criteria & if yes which university i should opt for . Is it possible to go for distance learning for law.

4th September 2011, 08:46 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible for law if I have scored 55% in 12th class? Is it possible to go for distance learning for law?

Hello,

Yes you are eligible to study law in correspondence mode or distance learning mode. I dont think age criteria will create problem for you.

There are various universities and institutes which offer law courses of 4 year or 5 years duration.

Here are some reputed universities in the country offering distance law education:

1.Anna University

2.Alagappa University

3.Annamalai University Directorate of Distance Education

4.Andhra University School of Distance Education (AU SDE)

5.Burdwan University Directorate of Distance Education

6.Dr B R Ambedkar Open University (DBROU)

7.Delhi University School of Open Learning (DUSOL)

8.Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Directorate of Open and Distance Education (GGSIU DODE)

9.Guru Nanak Dev University Centre for Distance Education (GNDU CDE)

10.Karnatak University Directorate of Distance Education

11.Madurai Kamraj University Directorate of Distance Education (MKU-DDE)
4th September 2011, 08:52 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible for law if I have scored 55% in 12th class? Is it possible to go for distance learning for law?

Hello,

Yes you are eligible to study law in correspondence mode or distance learning mode. I dont think age criteria will create problem for you.

There are various universities and institutes which offer law courses of 4 year or 5 years duration.

Here are some reputed universities in the country offering distance law education:

1.Anna University

2.Alagappa University

3.Annamalai University Directorate of Distance Education

4.Andhra University School of Distance Education (AU SDE)

5.Burdwan University Directorate of Distance Education

6.Dr B R Ambedkar Open University (DBROU)

7.Delhi University School of Open Learning (DUSOL)

8.Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Directorate of Open and Distance Education (GGSIU DODE)

9.Guru Nanak Dev University Centre for Distance Education (GNDU CDE)

10.Karnatak University Directorate of Distance Education

11.Madurai Kamraj University Directorate of Distance Education (MKU-DDE)
20th October 2011, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

i have done diploma in civil engineering in 1997. am i eligible to do law?
20th October 2011, 07:56 PM
g m bhagya

Quote:
Originally Posted by qml View Post
i am 33 years old graduated from Delhi university in 1998 . I got 55% in 12th class. Am i eligible for law as per age criteria & if yes which university i should opt for . Is it possible to go for distance learning for law.
Yes you are eligible for this course. There is no age limit for studies.You can sit for entrance exam of some university which you like and go according to it.
21st October 2011, 10:13 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by qml View Post
Dear friend,

Yes , You are eligible for LAW college.

LLB course are two types one is three years duration another is five year duration.

Only BA,B.SC and B.COM student are eligible but you have must 40% in graduation.for Sc/ST candiadate this marks is 35%.

Best college for LLB course:-

NLSIU, Bangalore
Deptt of Laws, Punjab University, Chandigarh
Bangalore Institute of Legal Studies, Bangalore
School of Law, Gujarat University, Ahmedabad
NALSAR, Hyderabad
NLIU, Bhopal
Faculty of Law, BHU, Banaras
Symbiosis Law College, Pune
Indian Law Society Law College, Pune
Amity Law School, Delhi
Faculty of Law, Chandigarh University
Faculty of Law, DU, Delhi
Government Law College, Mumbai

Thanks
14th April 2012, 09:31 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you have eligible law exam with 55% of 12th standard.

The Law entrance exam like CLAT(Common Law Admission Test) conducted by some top Nationak Law university.

Eligibility criteria:
The candidate should citizen of india.
The candidate complete 12th any stream with 55% marks recognized board.
So there restriction for pursuing 11th and 12th standard in order to be eligible for Law exam.

All the best.
11th October 2012, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

i am 63 year old and did llb acadmic 2year from jammu university . I want to do llb professional through distance education,guide me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?