11th October 2017, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for masters in interior designing after completion of B.Com?

I have done B.Com so can I do masters in interior designing? Am I eligible for that? What entrance exams I will have to pass for that? What amount of salary will I get after this? Can someone please answer me back soon as possible? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do masters in interior designing after completion of civil engineering?
  2. Am I eligible to do masters in interior designing after completion of graduation from Delhi University and completed diploma in interior designing?
  3. How to do masters in interior designing after completing B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  4. Eligiblity for Masters in Interior Designing from abroad?
  5. Eligibility for Masters of Interior Designing from Germany? -- [New]
  6. Eligibility to get admission in any degree course after interior design diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible to do masters in fashion designing after completion of B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  8. Am I eligible to pursue masters in interior designing after completion of degree in mechanical engineering?
  9. Masters in Interior Designing is available in IIT Mumbai or NID Ahmedabad?
  10. How to do Masters in Interior Designing after completion of Diploma in Interior Designing?
  11. Am I eligible to do masters in interior designing after completing B.Tech in civil engineering
  12. Procedure to study M.Tech interior designing in correspondence mode
  13. Am I eligible for Customs Officer post after doing diploma in interior designing?
  14. How and where to pursue diploma in interior designing?
  15. How to pursue advance diploma course in interior designing?
  16. Whether master degree can be done after completion of B.Sc in Interior Designing? Good colleges in India for M.Des?
  17. Is it a good choice to for interior designing masters after completion of B.E in Civil?
  18. Am I eligible to take interior designing course after completion of 11th commerce without science subject?
13th October 2017, 12:59 PM
narim.

Default Re: Am I eligible for masters in interior designing after completion of B.Com?

You are eligible for Masters in Interior Designing after completion of B.Com

To join Interior Designing course at PG level, eligibility is

-The student should complete Graduation in any branch with minimum 50% of marks.

-Popular colleges will ask minimum 60% of marks.

No scholarship would be given by Government.

You have to study with your own money. More over you should pass in the Entrance Exam conducted by the University / College. Then only you can get seat.

In some colleges, the fee structure is different.

If you rank is better, then less fees otherwise more fees.

After completion of course, salary you can easily expect minimum 20K and upto 35K
14th October 2017, 02:09 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible for masters in interior designing after completion of B.Com?

For masters in Designing, you need to fight the CEED.

There are many institutes which offer the Masters in Design and they take the admission through the CEED.

For CEED, you need to be graduate in any stream and should have completed the age of 21 years at least.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?