19th November 2010, 12:02 PM
ankur89.agarwal

Is MCA distance course best for me after completing BCA with 64.6%? Is the distance learning course reliable for best placements?

Recently i've complete BCA with 64.6% & doing job in Mahindra powerol as spare parts MIS, i want to do MCA with distance learning but no body can give information to right university,please suggest me that MCA is best for me or not & distance learning education is reliable for best placement,i'm really very confused with my future & my job is not best according to my qualification because there is nothing work to software related,please help me asap.

Regards
Ankur Agarwal

Related Questions:
  1. Is MCA distance course best for me after completing BCA with 60.6%?
  2. List of colleges offering MCA course at regular level for students who did BCA through distance learning?
  3. Will I be eligible for MCA entrance test of Pune University if I did BCA through distance learning?
  4. How many seats are there in Mumbai University for MCA distance learning course? What is the fee structure and when is the form available?
  5. Should I do MCA regular or distance after completing BCA with 80%? What is the scope?
  6. What to do to make a good career in software development after obtaining distance learning in BCA?
  7. Is it possible to do M.Tech through distance learning? Do I need a GATE score for that? Universities providing the course?
  8. Minimum salary after graduation from SMU Distance Learning? Is SMU distance learning a good institute to pursue graduation and PG?
  9. Is it possible to pursue admission for MCA after doing MCA distance education?
  10. Can I do Ph.D after completing MCA(Distance learning) from MDU?
  11. MCA Entrance Test for Distance Learner.
  12. Job in infosys, HCL etc after BCA from distance learning without any work experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Should I go for MCA from distance learning or do some certificate course in programming language?
  14. What is the future after doing MCA with distance learning?
  15. What is the future of MCA in distance learning?
  16. Does it valuable for me to pursue MCA course in Distance Learning being a candidate having completed BCA and working in BPO Company?
  17. Possibility to join Distance MCA for BCA graduate? Course duration and fee of Part Time MCA? -- [New]
  18. Can I get job after completing distance MCA course?
30th May 2011, 08:27 AM
stranger351

Default Re: Is MCA distance course best for me after completing BCA with 64.6%? Is the distance learning course reliable for best placements?

Yes you can do MCA from distance learning program and don't thinking about it it is good or bad..
if you are thinking you are able to do MCA from distance learning program then go for it Because you get same degree compare to regular students.
Who say this is not good..?
Go for it.
30th May 2011, 10:38 PM
stranger351

Default Re: Is MCA distance course best for me after completing BCA with 64.6%? Is the distance learning course reliable for best placements?

Yes,
I think MCA distance learning is good for you.
Because now you are working in Mahindra Powerol which is very good company.
and i hope so you will get good salary there.
MCA distance learning and MCA regular both have near about equal values.
So I think you should go for Distance learning if you have working in good job.
31st May 2011, 11:37 AM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by ankur89.agarwal View Post
Recently i've complete BCA with 64.6% & doing job in Mahindra powerol as spare parts MIS, i want to do MCA with distance learning but no body can give information to right university,please suggest me that MCA is best for me or not & distance learning education is reliable for best placement,i'm really very confused with my future & my job is not best according to my qualification because there is nothing work to software related,please help me asap.

Regards
Ankur Agarwal

Yes you can rely on distance learning program for good placements.
You can get admission in IGNOU university (Indira Gandhi National Open University).
This is an international university.
This university provides so many courses like master’s degree programmes, diploma courses , bachlor degree courses and so many other types of certificates.
This university is authorized all over the world and also provides placements to deserving candidates.
This is an open university and also provides placement cell.

With this you can earn while studying, and can seek a job of your wish.
31st May 2011, 11:55 AM
balathegreat
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Is MCA distance course best for me after completing BCA with 64.6%? Is the distance learning course reliable for best placements?

Yes friend, Doing MCA is always good. Since you ask about distance education

i suggest you to join in any software related job in any small company with less

salary until you finish MCA. So that for students who finish MCA in regular their

college fame will be a strength and for you doing in distance education your

work experience will be your extra strength.
31st May 2011, 01:08 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

After BCA and then MCA is good option to make a good career in technical field. You can do MCA through distance mode but you have to do very hard work. The value is same as regular course and there will be no any problem will create to get placement.

In India there are some top university which are running BCA degree through distance mode. These universities are IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University), SMU (Sikkim Manipal University), PTU (Punjab Technical University)
31st May 2011, 02:08 PM
miiky

obviously you can rely on distance MCA courses but you shoud choose best institutes for this. My opinion is that Indira Gandhi National Open University will be the best institute for this as well as it provides the placement.
31st May 2011, 03:41 PM
pradeepdeshwal3626

Quote:

Regards
Ankur Agarwal
friend,

yes you can absolutely do MCA with distance learning and if you think you can cope up then everything is good so go fot it.

good luck.
31st May 2011, 06:14 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi,
first i question to you that
why you go for distance course,if you have some job experience then it is helpful to you .

but for freshers distance course is value less because
most of the company required a applicant from a good institution.....

So my point of view you do not go for distance course but you go for job that is preferable for now.............
31st May 2011, 07:21 PM
Deb51

Yes, after compliting BCA you must go for MCA from distance learning program. There is lots of better job opportunity after compliting MCA. You must get poog job in any compaany with high salary.
31st May 2011, 11:41 PM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+

Regular MCA will have more advantage over MCA through distance learning. It will effect you while recruting in Multinational IT companies and preference would be given to regular candidate. Therefore you should do MCA through regular programme from a good college. You can do so by appearing in MCA entrance exam conducted by various Universities.
31st May 2011, 11:47 PM
Ankur agrawal

Quote:

Regards
Ankur Agarwal
Hii,
Yes you can apply for that degree their is a value in the market you can apply for Ignou and PTU university..

anku r
15th June 2011, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

hi i m Amit i have completed my BCA from SMU-DDE I have confused what to do after BCA because i have lack of knowledge in this field and i haven't intrest in IT field and programing skill is very weak but i want to do MBA.
please help me.

Amit Kumar Singh
Patna.
1st July 2011, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

yes you do MBA
12th September 2011, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

hi I am Arnab,i have completed graduation on bsc bio sience but in my 12th standard i had mathematics,physics & chemistry combination,after finished of my graduation i have been done ccna mcse like networking courses.And now a days i am doing a job in Tata Teleservice Pvt.Ltd.As a Network Engineer,but now i am cofused to whether am i go for Distance MCA or MBA in IT or MBA in OPERATION.Please someone give me a good solution regarding this.i NEED A HELP
26th September 2011, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

CAN I GET ADMISSION IN GOOD COLLEGES AS I HAVE SOME BACK PAPERS
4th November 2011, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

I want to know that from which city should i do BCA?
7th December 2011, 01:29 PM
brbalakrishnan
Member+

After BCA and then MCA is good option to make a good career in technical field. You can do MCA through distance mode but you have to do very hard work. In most of the organizations they are not ready to consider the distance courses. if possible you prepare for the TANCET exams and join MCA in any one of the reputed college
29th January 2012, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Red face Re: Is MCA distance course best for me after completing BCA with 64.6%? Is the distance learning course reliable for best placements?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobeshpal View Post
hi,
first i question to you that
why you go for distance course,if you have some job experience then it is helpful to you .

but for freshers distance course is value less because
most of the company required a applicant from a good institution.....

So my point of view you do not go for distance course but you go for job that is preferable for now.............

I fully agree ...I have done my BCA from Sikkim Manipal University and also have completed my MCA from Sikkim Manipal University both with above 67% .But the biggest problem I am facing is if you want to join any reputed IT firms like TCS, IBM Oracle they will not consider your distance education degree if you still have work experience in other field. Believe me I am facing the problem with this, but if you want to join any other odd jobs it doesn’t matter but working in a software firm will definitely create you some problem now or in the near future so its my request for everybody who are thinking to do any graduation or post graduation course from distance education I will say a big "NOOOOOOO" NEVER..DONT PLAY WITH YOUR CAREER
18th February 2012, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Hello ,
I have completed MCA.
I have 15 years experience in software development and training. currently I am working in a small company
now I want to get high salary job.

anybody can help me
thanx in advance
14th April 2012, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have don bca from 60.5% from ptu,and now i am doing job in berger paints india pvt ltd co in delhi. ,and now i want to do mca
from distance. what option is best for me pls help me.
15th September 2013, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

i have done mca from 70% from distance education i have no job, guide me.
5th August 2014, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,
I have done BCA in 2011. then i am working in a insurance company in administration dept. now i am planning to complete mca in distance, in 2014.

SO, what will i do?
4th May 2015, 08:43 AM
Unregistered

i have completed bca in reglar course and got placed infosys.is distant education provided by the company under bits pilany ia better option or should i go for regular mca rejecting the offer...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?