18th September 2013, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for MCA? I have finishished graduation in B.Com general

Sir,
i am finished graduate in b.com general and i eligiblity mca. I interest to software and my aim is programmer

18th September 2013, 09:39 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible for MCA? I have finishished graduation in B.Com general

As you have completed B.Com. Degree, you are eligible to apply for MCA.

MCA - Master of Computer Application, is a three years post Graduation Degree course and can be pursed after Graduation in any stream through cracking entrance exam.

Eligibility for MCA:-

-The candidate must be an Indian National.
-Should have completed Graduation Degree with 50% marks from a recognise University.
-Should have studied Mathematics in 12th standard or in Graduation level.
18th September 2013, 12:02 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible for MCA? I have finishished graduation in B.Com general

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
i am finished graduate in b.com general and i eligiblity mca. I interest to software and my aim is programmer
MCA stands for Master in Computer Application .

The duration of this course in 3 years with 6 semester .You can do it in full time or part time both process .

If you have completed Graduation degree with above 50% marks then you are applicable for MCA exam .Your graduation degree subject must be Mathematics or computer science or computer application or Your 12th standard marks must be Mathematics OR if you have from BCA , B.Sc(IT,CS) , B.Sc (Math , Stat) then you can directly apply for MCA Entrance Exam.

For this course , there is no attempts limit even not required any age criteria .

As per your educational qualification you are not eligible to attend in MCA entrance exam .Because you have completed B.Com degree without mathematics.

But still you have ability to work as programmer or software developer so you can do any certificate course from any reputed institute with course duration of above 1 years .

If you have do courses in C++ ,JAVA ,PHP ,.NET then definitely you will get a job as a programmer.

19th September 2013, 02:00 PM
mack_007

MCA stands for Master of Computer Application

Yes you have Eligible for MCA

This course has a time period of 3 years. Quite a lot of universities as well as colleges are there in our country that offers students programs in MCA.

MCA course must have a pass in graduation with more than 60 percent marks.

They need to write an entrance exam as to get admission into the MCA course.

Eligibility for MCA

A candidate must have completed their graduation Degree with minimum 55% from recognise universities With Mathematics subject.

There is no age limit regarding the admission to this course.

Job Opportunity After MCA

Wipro, TCS, Intel, HP, Microsoft, Infosys, Google, HCL,

Best MCA College In India

Calicut University

Delhi University

Banaras Hindu University

Bharathiar University -Coimbatore

Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS)

Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)

Jawaharlal Nehru University

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?