18th April 2013, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for Merchant Navy?

i want 2 know how can i be eligible for merchant navy...please send to me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Best Institutes for Merchant Navy? Is it possible to join Merchant Navy with 55% in 12th?
  2. What is the scope of B.Sc graduate to get a job in Merchant or Indian Navy? -- [New]
  3. Am I eligible for Merchant Navy course after the completion of BE in CSE?
  4. Is it possible to do Merchant Navy after passing B.E in IT?
  5. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement?
  6. Am I eligible for merchant navy after pursing B.E in electronics and communication branch
  7. Hwo to join merchant Navy if I am interested in Merchant Navy?
  8. How may I join merchant navy after completion of B.Com degree? What sort of physical fitness is required for the same?
  9. How to do graduation in marine engineering after my engineering in mechanical? What is the eligibility criteria?
  10. Am I eligible for merchant navy after passing 12th?
  11. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in ECE without giving Entrance Exam? Will there be any scholarship offered for the candidates for SC category? List of Government Colleges to join Merchant Navy?
  12. Government colleges for Merchant Navy? How to join them? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can girls after doing B.Sc. join navy or merchant navy?
  14. How to join Merchant Navy after doing B.Com?
  15. Can I be eligible for Merchant Navy as an officer?
  16. Am I eligible for joining Merchant Navy?
  17. Eligibility for Merchant Navy after correcting eyesights through Laser Technology?
  18. Am I eligible for Merchant Navy after scoring 56.33% in PCM and overall percentage in 12th of 62%? What is the minimum height required for merchant navy?
7th March 2014, 03:07 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am i eligible for Merchant Navy?

Any interested candidate can join the Merchant Navy after completion of B.Sc. degree in Mechanical or Marine engineering. Candidates who have completed their Class 12th with PCM (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics) can also join as the Deck Cadets. Navigating Officers. You need to possess the Certificate of Competency, as per the regulations in India relating to the examinations of Masters and Mates. It is cconducted by the Ministry of Surface Transport, in association with the Directorate General of Shipping (DGS) Mumbai.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?