11th January 2012, 05:25 PM
sangeetha senthilkumar

Am I eligible for Microbiology subject in TRB examination after finishing BSc B.Ed in Microbiology?

i am finished B.Sc B.Ed in microbiology(2007-2008) please tell me that microbiology subject is eligible for trb examination

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for TRB exam after finishing MSc B.Ed in Microbiology
  2. Am I eligible for TRB examination after finishing MSc, B.Ed in Microbiology?
  3. How to write TRB exam after completing BSc B.Ed microbiology
  4. Am I eligible to write TRB exam after completing BSc, B.Ed microbiology
  5. Can I be eligible for TRB exam after finishing MSc Microbiology?
  6. Can i do MD microbiology after finishing M.Sc. and Ph.D. in same?
  7. In which subject should I complete my MSc after finishing BSc with Chemistry/Zoology/Microbiology subjects?
  8. Eligibility for M.Sc(Microbiology) after B.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT nearly 18 years ago? Subjects to be opted for M.Sc?
  9. Can I be eligible for TRB after completing MSc(Microbiology)
  10. Can a microbiology graduate apply for TRB examination for school teaching?
  11. What is the scope of B.Sc in Microbiology? Which PG course should I do after that?
  12. What is the eligibility of join Microbiology after finishing BSc Microbiology?
  13. How to do Ph.D in Microbiology after completing MSc Microbiology?
  14. Which is best among Industrial Microbiology, Agricultural Microbiology and Marine Microbiology to study in M.Sc? -- [New]
  15. Which courses is best between medical microbiology or industrial microbiology?
  16. Am I eligible to write TET and TRB after completing my PG Msc, microbiology with B.Ed
  17. Am I eligible to write TRB Exam being a candidate having completed B.Ed and M.Sc in Microbiology?
  18. Which Post graduation to do after BSc Microbiology? Medical microbiology, applied microbiology and clinical research? -- [Most Discussed]
10th May 2012, 06:49 PM
stlawrence

Default Re: Am I eligible for Microbiology subject in TRB examination after finishing BSc B.Ed in Microbiology?

Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB) conducts the examination for the post of Lecturers in Government Arts and Science Colleges. Posts will be based on the "Weightage Marks". This marks will be awarded for

Teaching Experience
Books/Articles published
Higher Qualifications
Marks in Oral Interview
Special recruitment will be held for visually and orthopaedically challenged candidates.

Eligibility
Age should be below 57 years.
Exam Notification
Exam Notification will be published in the Newspapers.
Exam Notification will be published in the website of Teachers Recruitment Board - http://trb.tn.nic.in/
How to apply
Application form can be obtained from the office of Teachers Recruitment Board, Chennai.
Application form can be obtained by post by sending a request letter with full postal address along with the DD (for Application and Examination fees).
Filled application form can be submitted in person or through post to the following address
Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB),
Chennai - 6.
Educational Qualification
P.G. Degree in the subject with the minimum of 55% marks and pass in the UGC/CSIR/JRF/NET or State Level Eligibility Test (SLET). SC/ST candidates with the above qualifications are eligible if they have 50% of marks.
P.G. Degree in the subject with the minimum of 55% marks and with M.Phil., or Ph.D., can apply. SC/ST candidates with the above qualifications are eligible if they have 50% of marks.
Interview
Interview is used to test the Subject knowledge and Teaching ability
Weightage Marks - Scheme of Selection
Teaching experience in Universities/Govt. aided colleges/Self financing colleges in the approved post - 15 marks
Ph.D qualification - 12 marks
M.Phil/Ph.D with SLET/NET qualification - 6 marks
Books/Articles published - 10 marks
Interview - 10 marks
For further examination details of TRB Lecturers in Government Arts and Science Colleges visit the website of Teachers Recruitment Board
10th May 2012, 06:51 PM
rati23dec

Default Re: Am I eligible for Microbiology subject in TRB examination after finishing BSc B.Ed in Microbiology?

Yes, you can apply for TRB exam while pursuing the B.Ed course. The main qualification for appearing in TRB exam is a graduation from a recognized institute. You should score an aggregate of 55 % marks in the graduation level. A B.Ed degree is also essential for applying to this course. Those who are in the final year of B.Ed can also apply for this exam. The upper age limit for this exam is 57 years. You can refer the official website for more details regarding this exam.

Read: Am I eligible to write TRB exam while pursuing B.Ed? 2012 http://educationcareer.in/am-i-eligible-write-trb-exam-while-pursuing-b-ed-94683.html#ixzz1uT7Tq5kA
2nd June 2012, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

dear sir ,
i am ashok kumar i have complete Bsc;microbiology with B.Ed; .now i can apply for any management post or govt vaccanice
23rd July 2012, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

dear sir ,
i am Kalyana kumar i have complete M.Sc.,Biotechnology with B.Ed; .now i can apply for PG TRB exam.

please tell me that Biotechnology subject is eligible for TRB examination.
12th August 2012, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

I am post graduate of Micro biology and education. am I eligible for TRB /TET exam conducted by TN government,I completed my PG micro biology at M.K.U .which is my equvalent subject Botany/Zoology?
12th May 2013, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
i have completed B.Sc., Microbiology, M.Sc., Industrial Microbiology, M.Phil Marine Biotechnology, M.Ed., Education and qualified UGC-NET in Education. Am i eligible to write TRB exam for the post of PG assistant in Microbiology in higher secondary schools or will i have to face any same subject problem?
14th May 2013, 07:46 PM
sowmiyanishok

Smile Re: Am I eligible for Microbiology subject in TRB examination after finishing BSc B.Ed in Microbiology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
i have completed B.Sc., Microbiology, M.Sc., Industrial Microbiology, M.Phil Marine Biotechnology, M.Ed., Education and qualified UGC-NET in Education. Am i eligible to write TRB exam for the post of PG assistant in Microbiology in higher secondary schools or will i have to face any same subject problem?
hai,

for TET B.Sc Microbiology with B.Ed is not eligible. but as u have done PG u might be eligible. still they have not announced any eligibility criteria for higher sec schools. presently there are 31 post vacant for microbiology. the trb section will announce it or when they give the application form they will mention the universiities which are eligible. at the same time when u have done MB in Bharathiyar univeristy means it is equavalent to botony not any other university. let us wait and see.
21st May 2013, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

I studied MSc Industrial Microbiology (Madras University) and then completed BEd and MED. My basic degree is BSc Microbiology.The TRB has advertised for Postgraduate Teachers in Microbiology. Will they consider MSc Industrial Microbiology equivalent to MSc Microbiology?
9th June 2013, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

i am comleted B.Ed with B.Sc microbiology can i eligible to apply graduate teacher (classes 6 to 8). Ganesan.s
18th June 2013, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir iam completed bsc bed with microbiology. May i know eligible to write tet.plz reply me.
21st June 2013, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

i am finished M.Sc B.Ed in microbiology please tell me that microbiology subject is eligible for trb examination
22nd July 2013, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

i am finished m.sc microbiology in madras university and finished b.ed that is eligible for tet examinatin
4th September 2013, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

can i do B.Ed after completing BSc microbiology and will i get a permanent teacher job after doing it
5th November 2013, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

I have completed Bsc zoology and Msc Applied microbiology, Am I eligible for postings in ugc for Zoology
2nd December 2013, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Hi,sir i am complete B.sc&B.ed microbioligy now i am eligible for TET exam..?
30th January 2014, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

bsc misrobiology bed will write tn-tet?
11th August 2014, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

I did my UG in zoology & PG in microbiology Am i eligible to right PG trb in microbiology
12th November 2014, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

Am complete bsc /msc microbiology & b.ed (biological science) am I eligiable to apply which subject in trb..
13th November 2014, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i have completed M.sc,B.ed, microbiology in mku it is equivalent to botany or zoology plz tell me sir
19th November 2014, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

My daughter studied B Sc (Micro Biology), M Sc (Micro Biology) with B Ed in M K University. Please clarify Whether she is eligible to apply for TRB PG Exam announced recently.
24th November 2014, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

Good morning sir i am pugazharasi I have completed B Sc (Micro Biology), M Sc (Micro Biology) Madras University with B Ed in . Please clarify Whether she is eligible to apply for TRB PG Exam announced recently.
30th November 2014, 12:31 AM
gurubmm

Respected Sir,
I am pugazharasi I have completed B Sc (Micro Biology), M Sc (Micro Biology) Madras University with B Ed. which is my equivalent subject Botany/Zoology?
30th November 2014, 12:34 AM
gurubmm

Good morning sir i am pugazharasi I have completed B Sc (Micro Biology), M Sc (Micro Biology) Madras University with B Ed. which is my equivalent subject Botany/ Zoology
13th January 2015, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have completed msc microbiology in barathiyar university. I wrote trb in zoology.wil they consider
11th February 2015, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

im finished b.sc botany & m.sc applied microbiology im eligible to write trb
14th February 2015, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

I have completed M.sc microbiology with BEd I am eligible for TRb? please reply me
22nd July 2015, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed Bsc microbiology,Bed biological science I am eligible for Trb? pls reply me.
25th February 2017, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

I studied B.Sc(Micro Bio) & M SC (Micro Bio) with B Ed from M K University. Am I eligible to apply for Ten Exam?
28th March 2017, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for tet exam. I have finished m.sc microbiology in bharathidsan university.
23rd April 2017, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am BSC boany BED biological science But msc microbiology . Am I eligible to apply for PG trb exam
28th April 2017, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

Good morning sir i am pugazharasi I have completed B Sc (Micro Biology), M Sc (Applied Micro Biology) Madras University with B Ed complete.
Sir, I may be applied DIRECT RECRUITMENT OF B.T. ASSISTANTS AND
B.T. ASSISTANTS (IEDSS) 2015-2016 exam pls inform eligible or non-eligible
thanks sir
11th May 2017, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Madam, I had completed B.SC.Microbiology in The SFR College for Women, and M.Sc. Microbiology in ANJA College, Sivakasi. Both are under MK University. And i completed B.Ed. Biological Science.
For 2017 TN TRB PG Assistant can i apply for Botany or Zoology? and write any one of these subjects. Because Microbiology vacancy is 1 and it is for SCA. So, would you kindly help me to apply.
Thank you
7th September 2018, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Respected mam/sir I'd pursued my msc.microbiology in 2009.werethere any govt exams for microbiology lecturers
21st November 2019, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Pg trb exam educational qualifications ie percentage minimum marks in pg
18th September 2021, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

I am UG microbiology PG Biotechnology with B.ed.., possible attend to PG Trb exam
19th September 2021, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

I have done B.sc microbiology and M.sc botany and B.Ed. am I eligible to write tn pg trb exam
21st September 2021, 08:43 AM
Unregistered

Respecetd sir/mam I had completed in M.SC. Microbiology B.Ed.Biological science. TN TRB PG Assistant can i apply for Botany or Zoology and write any one of these subjects. plz reply me sir
15th October 2021, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

Good evening sir/mam , l have completed UG & PG microbiology in English medium,B.Ed biological science in Tamil, whether it z eligible for PG Trb 2021, and wat z the option to choose subject applied... kindly reply me...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?