29th June 2013, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for MSc Psychology?

Dear sir

I CAN WRITE NET EXAM IN 1ST YEAR OF PG ,THERE IS ELIGIBLE FOR MSC PSYCHOLOGY.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for M.Sc clinical psychology? Institutes which offers this course to Nursing graduates? M.Sc and M.Phil degrees will made me Clinical Psychologist?
  2. M.Sc in Psychology is possible after B.A. in Psychology?
  3. Am I eligible for MSc Psychology after completing MSc maths?
  4. What is the eligibility to pursue MSc in Clinical Psychology?
  5. Can I be eligible to do MSc in Psychology after doing BSc PMC
  6. Is it possible to enter in Psychology course with MSc in life science qualification?
  7. Am I eligible for M.Sc in Forensic Science or M.Sc in Criminology having scored 50% in B.Sc in Psychology?
  8. Can I do MSc Psychology after completing B.A Psychology
  9. Will I eligible for Ph.D in Psychology after the completion of MA in Psychology in distance learning?
  10. Am I eligible for MSc Psychology after B.Tech?
  11. How to make a career in Psycho after completing B.A with psychology? Should I do M.A or MSc in Psychology?
  12. Am I eligible for M.A Psychology after completing B.A and B.Ed?
  13. Am I eligible to do MSc Psychology after completing MSc biotechnology degree? How can I apply?
  14. Phd after MSC in counselling psychology? also want to give NET and JRF exams -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible to do MSc in Clinical Psychology in regular basis in Karnataka
  16. Can I do MSc in Psychology after completing M.A in Psychology
  17. Is MSc clinical psychology and MSc Neuropsychology provided by AIIMS? I am a student of Psychology B.A Honors -- [New]
  18. Difference between MA Psychology and MA applied Psychology? Which one is to be preferred? Is it wise to take up MSc in Applied Psychology being in Arts field?
14th May 2014, 01:29 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Am I eligible for MSc Psychology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir

I CAN WRITE NET EXAM IN 1ST YEAR OF PG ,THERE IS ELIGIBLE FOR MSC PSYCHOLOGY.
M.Sc in clinical psychology is an Master degree Course. The duration of the Course is for two years and the Course is divided into Four semester. To be eligible for this M.Sc Psychology course then you should complete bachelor degree course science stream (psychology) From recognized University with 50% percentage of marks. The Admission for M.Sc in Psychology Course is based on the Entrance Examination conducted by the Institution. Based on the Entrance Examination Performance you may get admission for M.sc in Clinical Psychology Course.

Best Colleges for M.sc in Clinical Psychology :-
  • Christ University
  • University of Calicut
  • Sri Ramachandra University
  • JowaiKiang Nongbah Government College
  • St. Agnes College
  • Sam Higginbottom Institute of Agriculture Technology and Science
  • Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?