9th April 2013, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do MSc in Clinical Psychology in regular basis in Karnataka

Am complited my BSc in nursing. Is am elegable to do MSc in clinical psychology in regular basis in karnataka. Please guide me

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for M.Sc clinical psychology? Institutes which offers this course to Nursing graduates? M.Sc and M.Phil degrees will made me Clinical Psychologist?
  2. How to pursue MSc in Clinical Psychology? Best colleges in Delhi, Chennai, Pune and Karnataka
  3. What is the eligibility to pursue MSc in Clinical Psychology? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to do MSc clinical psychology in UK?
  5. What is the career scope of MSc Clinical Psychology?
  6. Can I do M.Sc in Clinical Psychology after completion of B.Sc in Psychology?
  7. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Clinical Psychology if I have completed M.Sc in Psychiatric Nursing? -- [New]
  8. Am I eligible for MSc Clinical Psychology after graduation in nursing sciences with 70%
  9. Can I do M.Phil or PhD in Clinical Psychology?
  10. Should I go for M.Phil in clinical Psychology or Ph.D in Clinical Psychology
  11. Will I be able to study Master's in Clinical Psychology if completed PGD and have 10 years of work experience?
  12. Would it be a good decision to switch to Educational Psychology after Masters in Clinical Psychology? Are there any Clinical Psychology guides in Pune, India?
  13. How to be a clinical psychologist? I am doing M.A Psychology from IGNOU
  14. Is MSc clinical psychology and MSc Neuropsychology provided by AIIMS? I am a student of Psychology B.A Honors
  15. Is MSc Clinical Psychology in practice with NIMHANS?
  16. Am I eligible for Clinical Psychology entrance exam after doing M.A Psychology?
  17. Is it possible to enter in Psychology course with MSc in life science qualification?
  18. Requirements to get admission in NIMHANS for M.Sc and Ph.D in Clinical Psychology?
12th May 2014, 01:15 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MSc in Clinical Psychology in regular basis in Karnataka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am complited my BSc in nursing. Is am elegable to do MSc in clinical psychology in regular basis in karnataka. Please guide me
To be eligible for M.Sc in Clinical Psychology course then, Passed a graduate course in science stream (Branch Physiology) from recognized university. Science, you're completed B.Sc nursing course, Nursing course is closely related to Physiology course. so you're eligible to apply for M.Sc Clinical Psychology course. M.Sc stands for Master of Science. The duration duration of the course is for two years with four semester. The Applicant who aspiring to apply for M.Sc Clinical Psychology course then satisfy the below criteria,

-Applicant should be complete B.Sc (Branch Physiology) from recognized with 50% percentage of mark from registered university.
-Applicant should be qualified in entrance examination which conducted by the respective Institution.

The Admission for M.Sc Clinical Psychology course based on the entrance examination performance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?