13th December 2018, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible or not for DEO exam having passed B.Ed?

I have completed my M.Sc and B.Ed as well in Computer Science. Am I eligible to write this DEO exam or not after this? If yes, then what is the latest date by when we should submit our application?

11th March 2023, 09:41 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible or not for DEO exam having passed B.Ed?

DEO is District Education Officer. Candidates are recruited as DEO after qualifying in State PCS examination.

The examination is conducted in three stages. The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor's degree from a recognized university. The age limit varies with examination and relaxation for the reserved category.

There is no fixed time and date for the release of the application and it varies with the state. For the detailed information go through the official website.
11th March 2023, 10:12 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible or not for DEO exam having passed B.Ed?

DEO refers to District Education Officer and it is an administrative service for which recruitment is done through State Public Service Commission examinations.

Further, for appearing in the State PSC examination, the basic education required is a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

So, being M.Sc. plus B.Ed. passed out, you are certainly eligible for appearing in the State PSCs examinations as far as the educational requirement for these examinations is concerned.

Further, for updates regarding the next State PSC examination of different states, you can refer to the official website of the concerned State PSC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?