7th December 2018, 01:39 PM
Sharvanverma

Can I pursue Automobile Engineering after passing 12th from ISC Board?

I have passed my 12th board exam from ISC Board from Science stream. Now, am I eligible to take admission in Automobile engineering? If yes, then tell me about the best colleges in India offering Automobile engineering.

11th March 2023, 09:38 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue Automobile Engineering after passing 12th from ISC Board?

The eligibility to get admission to an Automobile engineering course is that candidate must have passed std 12th with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as recognized board.

So, you can appear for the entrance examination conducted by various institutions for admission to the course.

Many colleges are offering the course such as :-

MIT.

SRM.

VIT.
11th March 2023, 10:04 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue Automobile Engineering after passing 12th from ISC Board?

Having completed your Class 12th in Science stream from the ISC board, you are definitely eligible for pursuing a Degree (i.e; B.E./B.Tech.) in Automobile engineering or any other engineering discipline as the minimum education required to pursue a degree in engineering is a Class 12th in Science stream (i.e; with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as main subjects) from a recognized board of education.

Also, top engineering colleges offering B.Tech. in Automobile Engineering or related discipline are as below:-

* IIT Kharagpur.

* IIT Madras.

* VIT, Vellore.

* Delhi Technological University (DTU), Delhi.

* SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Chandigarh, etc..

Further, for getting admission to top engineering colleges to pursue B.E./B.Tech. degree course, you need to qualify engineering entrance examinations like JEE, State EEE/CET, VITEEE, SRMEEE, etc..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?