16th March 2012, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for PGT English after completing M.A English, B.A English Literature?

i vas completed degree vith english literature but degree came as telugu medium i also completed ma english am i eligible for pgt english post?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I choose after completion of my BA in English literature? I have a good communication skill in English -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I pursue M.Phil in English after completing M.A in English Literature with 54.88% from Rajasthan University?
  3. Does JNU provides MA degree in English language?
  4. Eligibility for PhD course in English Literature through online mode?
  5. What is the qualification required to do M.A English Literature? Is it possible to do M.A English Literature after B.Com
  6. Books to be referred to prepare for the entrance of masters in Linguistics?
  7. Am I eligible for M.Phil program in English from Mannu University after my MA in English with 49% marks?
  8. PG after B.A (English) apart from M.A (English)?
  9. What is the procedure followed to do masters in English literature in correspondence mode after completion of B.A in English Literature?
  10. Is it possible to MA (English Literature) twice?
  11. How to do M.A English Literature through distance?
  12. In which country I should pursue M.A. and PhD(English Literature) in Abroad? -- [New]
  13. How can I become a lecturer in government college after completing M.A in English Literature?
  14. Can I apply for PGT after doing M.A from English Literature with 50% marks
  15. Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D in English after completing MA in English with 50.1%?
  16. How to get admission in MA English Literature? I have done B.Com from DU and preparing for civil services
  17. Phd in english literature from R.S.S.U university of Raipur (C.G). procedure and papers
  18. How to apply for BL after completing B.A English Literature?
19th March 2012, 11:18 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for PGT English after completing M.A English, B.A English Literature?

Yes, you can apply for the PGT exam after completing MA. The important qualification required for the PGT entrance examination is a post graduation in any subject area. The post graduation should be secured from a recognized institute. You should secure an aggregate of 50% in the PG level. You should also secure a B.Ed degree from any reputed university. The selection for the PGT post will be on the basis of the written examination.
20th May 2012, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for PGT English after completing M.A English, B.A English Literature?

i ve done my MA in english litrature and now iwant to persue in phd can i go ahead i ve done my masters degree with first division
3rd August 2012, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

I have done B.A in English with 44% and M.A with 45%. Am I eligibile for Ph.D?
8th October 2012, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

can i be eligible for pgt exam without securing 50% in MA ?
4th May 2013, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

i am completed my b.a in english literature can i apply for the upsc examinations
8th November 2013, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

i have completed b.a and b.ed from m.d.u and now i want to do m.a english . i want to know about correspondance course of m.a eng and it's syllabus
21st March 2014, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have done MA (private) in English with 58% marks Am i eligiblefor pgt exam?
18th March 2019, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed M.A in English with 56%of marks and I have 12 years teaching experience in a recognized college.Am I eligible for PGT teacher?
15th April 2019, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Sir i passed Ba and ma from English literature. I want to be lecturer so i can appy for pgt
6th September 2019, 07:58 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have done my BA in German and MA in English so I can apply for Bed as pgt english?
6th November 2019, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply pgt English language after pg English language
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?