23rd October 2016, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for post graduation if I have less than 50% marks in CTET and UPTET exams?

Am I not eligible if my marks in post graduation are less than 50% though i have passed ctet and uptet exams? Can you please let me know what is the minimum criteria required for the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon. Thank you!

23rd October 2016, 07:57 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible for post graduation if I have less than 50% marks in CTET and UPTET exams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I not eligible if my marks in post graduation are less than 50% though i have passed ctet and uptet exams? Can you please let me know what is the minimum criteria required for the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon. Thank you!
Admission to Post Graduation study is based on the Graduation marks as well as the entrance examination of the university/institute that you will apply. Admission cut-off marks is different from institute to institute, some institute set the criteria of admitting that students who get 50% minimum marks in aggregate and some institute set the criteria of 45% minimum marks for admitting the students to post Graduate study. So, basically the marks depends upon the institute. But, minimum marks which is usually university accept is 50% for General category and 45% for reserved categories. For admission the marks of CTET and UPTET marks are not counted.

Since, you have mentioned that you have got less marks in Graduation level of study so I am providing some of the colleges name which accept less than 50% marks where you can apply for the Post Graduation course:

Sambalpur University : www.suniv.ac.in/

University of Calcutta : www.caluniv.ac.in/

Osmania University :www.osmania.ac.in/

IGNOU :www.ignou.ac.in/

Anna University : www.annauniv.edu/

Annamalai University
www.annamalaiuniversity.ac.in/
24th October 2016, 12:37 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for post graduation if I have less than 50% marks in CTET and UPTET exams?

Quote:
Those candidates who have completed graduation dgree with above 50% marks from a recognized University are eligible for CTET and UPTET exam.

B.Ed degree is essential for CTET and UPTET exam.

Your age should be below 40 years.
24th October 2016, 12:39 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Those candidates who have completed graduation degree with above 50% marks from a recognized University are eligible for CTET and UPTET exam.

B.Ed degree is essential for CTET and UPTET exam.

Your age should be below 40 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?