2nd May 2011, 10:11 PM
heena yamin

Am I eligible for Punjab Medical Entrance Test if I stay in Kolkata and my parents from Punjab? How to apply for it?

i stay in kolkata but my parents are from punjab .i want to ask whether iam eligible for punjab medical entrance exam if yes then tell me how can i apply from it?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Punjab Medical entrance test after passing 12th from Bhopal and a domicile of Punjab(Mohali)?
  2. Will I be eligible for Punjab Medical entrance test after passing 11th from Haryana and 12th from Punjab?
  3. Am I eligible for PMET, Punjab? I am pursuing my 12th from Chandigarh but parents having domicile of Punjab
  4. Is my son eligible to appear for PMET exam if he has done 11th from Bathinda(Punjab) and 12th(PCB) from outside Punjab?
  5. Am I eligible for Punjab PMT test after passing 10th from Punjab -- [New]
  6. Shall I be eligible for Punjab medical entrance test? I have passed 11th from Haryana and 12th from Punjab and having resident of Haryana
  7. Am I eligible for Punjab PMT? I am studying in HP and I was born in Chandigarh. But my parents having domicile of Punjab
  8. Am I eligible for Punjab medical entrance test? I'm from Jammu
  9. Can I get domicile of Haryana if i was born there and stayed there up to class 10th but later on moved to Punjab?
  10. Is it necessary to clear for Punjabi test to apply for jobs in Punjab after completing B.Ed from Haryana?
  11. Am I eligible for Punjab PMT? I have done my schooling from Punjab and having residential of Haryana
  12. Am I eligible to give Punjab PMT test? What is the upper age limit for Punjab PMT test?
  13. How many seats are reserved for candidate belong to Punjab in medical colleges of Punjab?
  14. Eligibility, age criteria, entrance test and fees for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course in Colleges of Punjab?
  15. If I live in Kolkata then am I eligible for PMET entrance test?
  16. What is the job criteria in Punjab for B.Ed teachers?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria of Punjab PMT? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible for Punjab Medical Entrance test if I am a student from Himachal Pradesh
25th May 2011, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for Punjab Medical Entrance Test if I stay in Kolkata and my parents from Punjab? How to apply for it?

will i be eligible for medicinal courses in kerala if my rank is 11246
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?