27th May 2018, 03:09 PM
deepu sumanth

Am I eligible to pursue Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Is there any chance to do Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? If yes, which colleges would be better for pursuing the same?

Related Questions:
  1. Which branch I can choose to do degree after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  2. Am I eligible to join Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
  3. Can I pursue Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Can I get admission in Government Aeronautical college?
  4. Can I study Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  5. Am I eligible for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma mechanical with 70%? List of Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible for Aeronautical engineering after completion of diploma in mechanical?
  7. Criteria to join Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. Can a Diploma in Mechanical engineering student study Aeronautical Engineering after completion of it?
  9. Is it possible to study B.Tech in Automobile Engineering after completion of Diploma Civil?
  10. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  11. Eligibility for aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in mechanical engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical engineering?
  12. Am I eligible to take B.Tech Aeronautical engineering after completion of diploma in automobile engineering?
  13. How to get admission in 2nd year Aeronautical after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  14. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  15. Can I pursue animation after diploma in civil engineering?
  16. Best government institution in Pune to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? Procedure to get admission and cut off marks in entrance exam?
  17. Am I eligible to do aeronautical engineering after completion of diploma course?
  18. Am I eligible to join in another branch for doing B.Tech after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
29th May 2018, 06:24 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

No, diploma in mechanical engineering candidates are not eligible for BTech / BE in Aeronautical Engineering.

Those candidates who have completed diploma in Aeronautical Engineering from a recognised University are eligible for B tech in Aeronautical Engineerin.

Your age should be above 17 years.
30th May 2018, 08:52 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue Aeronautical Engineering course after completion of your Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. Candidates who have passed 12th standard with PCM stream or three years Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering or related stream from a Government recognised institute are eligible to pursue Aeronautical Engineering course. Being a Diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering, you are eligible to get direct admission in second year of Aeronautical Engineering course through lateral entry admission process.
30th May 2018, 04:00 PM
iamssuhana

Yes, you are eligible. The Best colleges are:

Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Dehradun

School of Aviation Science and Technology, New Delhi

Lovely Professional University, Punjab

Tata Aero Engineering College - Tatanagar

Nehru College of Aeronautics & Applied Science,Kuniamuthur, Coimbatore

JNTU Kakinada

Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology Bnagalore

Karunya Institute of Technology and Sciences-Coimbatore

Shanmugha Arts, Science, Technology and Research Academy-Thanjavur

Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology-Chennai

Gujarat Technological University

Gurukul Vidyapeeth Institute of Engineering and Technology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?