6th February 2017, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to pursue B.Tech in Biotechnology after completing class 12th (PCB and IP)? What is the procedure to get admission?

Respected Sir, I have completed my class 12th (PCB and IP) and now I want to pursue my Graduation with B.Tech in Biotechnology so I want to know am I eligible to pursue B.Tech in Biotechnology after completing class 12th (PCB and IP)? What is the procedure to get admission? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to get admission in Biotechnology course after completing class 12th? Which exam do I have to write for admission?
  2. How to do biotechnology after passing 12th with PCB? List of B.Tech and M.Tech colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible to get admission in B.Sc(Biotechnology) course if secured 56.62% in 12th PCB? Procedure to get admission?
  4. Am I eligible to pursue B.Sc Agriculture after completing class 12th (PCME)? What is the procedure to get admission? -- [New]
  5. Can I pursue Bachelor of Architecture after completing class 12th (PCB)? Do I have to write an entrance exam for admission?
  6. Can I pursue Software Engineering after completing class 12th (PCB)?
  7. Can I get admission in Infosys after completing class 12th Science (PCB)? What is the procedure to apply for admission?
  8. How can I make a career in Psychology after completing class 12th (PCB)?
  9. Is Maths important for pursuing a degree in Biotechnology? Can I pursue Post Graduation from Abroad after completing Graduation from India?
  10. Minimum qualification required to pursue Biotechnology Genetic Human? Procedure for admission?
  11. Am I eligible to pursue MA after completing B.Sc? What is the procedure for admission?
  12. Can I get admission in IIM after completing class 12th (PCM)?
  13. Am I eligible to pursue M.Sc in Biotechnology after completing B.Sc (H) in Instrumentation? Which other courses can I pursue?
  14. Am I eligible to pursue BCA course directly after completing class 12th scoring 90% marks in HS?
  15. Am I eligible to pursue BA Hindi Honors from Delhi University after completing class 12th in Science stream?
  16. Can I pursue Economics honours form DU after completing class 12th?
  17. Am I eligible to pursue M.Tech directly after completing class 12th or I have to complete B.tech first?
  18. How can I pursue Hotel Management course after completing class 12th?
10th February 2017, 01:34 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue B.Tech in Biotechnology after completing class 12th (PCB and IP)? What is the procedure to get admission?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue B.Tech in Biotechnology after completion of your 12th standard with PCB and IP from a recognised board. Candidates who have passed 12th standard with PCM or PCB stream are eligible to get admission for pursuing B.Tech Biotechnology course. Admissions in B.Tech biotechnology are done through entrance examination conducted by your respective state technical board or by the respective university.
21st March 2019, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue B.Tech in Biotechnology after completing class 12th (PCB and IP)? What is the procedure to get admission?

Can I became mechanical engineer with bio and IP..please sir reply as soon as possible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?