5th November 2016, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue Software Engineering after completing class 12th (PCB)?

Respected Sir, I am a Medical student and in addition I study IP (information practices for computers). I want to know can I pursue Software Engineering after completing class 12th (PCB)? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to pursue B.Tech in Biotechnology after completing class 12th (PCB and IP)? What is the procedure to get admission?
  2. How can I make a career in Psychology after completing class 12th (PCB)?
  3. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing class 12th Science (PCMB)? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I pursue Bachelor of Architecture after completing class 12th (PCB)? Do I have to write an entrance exam for admission?
  5. Which courses are available that I can pursue after completing class 12th (PCMC) except Engineering?
  6. How can I become a CID Inspector after completing class 12th (PCB)?
  7. What are the career opportunities after completing class 12th? Can I pursue Aerospace Engineering?
  8. What to do next after class 9 to become a Software Engineer? -- [New]
  9. How can I pursue Aeronautical Engineering after completing class 12th? What is the fee structure of the course?
  10. How can I become a Software Engineer without completing class 12th?
  11. Can I pursue M.B.B.S after failing in class 11th and passing in class 12th with 60%?
  12. Which course should I pursue after completing class 10th to become a Software Engineer?
  13. Which courses can I pursue after completing class 12th (Arts)? Can I pursue BA and Polytechnic Diploma together after 12th?
  14. Is it possible to pursue M.Sc IT after completing class 12th with Commerce stream?
  15. What are the courses that I can pursue after completing class 12th (Commerce) with Economics? Can I pursue CA course?
  16. Which course can I pursue other than Engineering after completing class 12th Science (PCMC) with 90% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How can I apply for Genetic Engineering after completing class 12th?
  18. Should I pursue BBA or B.Com without Maths after completing class 12th to become an Income Tax Officer?
6th November 2016, 06:43 PM
Suraj Singh 7494

Default Re: Can I pursue Software Engineering after completing class 12th (PCB)?

Yes you can take admission in Engineering courses after completing your 12th with science stream. You can appear for the JEE exam to get admission in IIT and Top universities.
For Software engineering the qualification required is :
12th pass candidate with science stream from a recognized board or university.
6th November 2016, 10:39 PM
Navneet patyal

Thumbs up Re: Can I pursue Software Engineering after completing class 12th (PCB)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am a Medical student and in addition I study IP (information practices for computers). I want to know can I pursue Software Engineering after completing class 12th (PCB)? Please answer as soon as possible.

You are not eligible for the software engineering on the basis of 12th class with PCB. You will have to complete your 12th with PCM. But, you are eligible for the diploma courses on the basis of 10th class. So, i suggest you to complete your 12th with PCM then you will get admission in the bachelor degree courses.
If you want to join diploma course after completing your 10th, then you are eligible for it.
Science ( Non Medical) stream candidates are eligible for the engineering. So, you need to complete 12th class with Mathematics.
27th July 2018, 03:37 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I pursue Software Engineering after completing class 12th (PCB)?

Hay I am a B.tech biotech student and I want to change my subject to computer science can I change? waiting for the reply.
10th April 2021, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

As far as I know, people don't need that much math in software engineering. So I want to ask that can I become a software engineer after completing my 12th with pcb?
29th April 2021, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a software engineering with pcb
4th June 2021, 11:07 PM
Afreen0786

You are not eligible for the software engineering on the basis of 12th class with PCB. You will have to complete your 12th with PCM. But, you are eligible for the diploma courses on the basis of 10th class. So, i suggest you to complete your 12th with PCM then you will get admission in the bachelor degree courses.
31st July 2021, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

If i.change my subject from biology to maths after 12th, then can i become software engineer? By the way I am a PCB student without maths.
25th May 2022, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I without maths group and I am B group student so I need Instrumental control course is there positive?
23rd June 2023, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

I have question that can we get a chance of getting a job in software company without taking maths in 11th and 12th ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?