3rd July 2011, 11:49 AM
SHREYA MANDAL

Am I eligible to pursue MSc in Biotechnology from any recognized university in India?

I WILLBE PURSUING BSc IN BIOCHEMISRTY FROM ASUTOSHCOLLEGE,KOLKATA.AM I ELIGIBLE FOR PUURSUING MY MSC INBIOTECHNOLOGY FROM ANY RECOGNISED UNIVERSITY IN INDIA? SHREYA MANDAL KOLKATA

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue MSc in Agricultural Biotechnology? What is the scope for this course in India? I am doing BSc Biotechnology
  2. Can I take Law in Chennai after finishing B.A English Literature in Ethiraj with 60%?
  3. Am I eligible to do M.Tech Biotechnology after MSc in Botany? How much score should I score in GATE and MSc to take admission in IITs? How many seats are there in IITs for students of other universities?
  4. How may I get admission in M.Sc (Biotechnology) through Bangalore university? What's the counselling procedure and fee structure for the same? I've done B.Sc(Biotechnology) from dayanandasagar institutions bangalore affliated to Bangalore university
  5. How to do M.Phil Biotechnology as part time in Prist University? I have completed MSc Biotechnology from Madras University
  6. What are the requirements to join BSc Biotech after 12th standard?
  7. After BSc Biotechnology am I eligible for MBA? What is the scope after that? can I pursue MBA in finance being a science student? Difference between the syllabus of MBA HR, Biotech, Marketing and Finance?
  8. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for MSc agriculture biotechnology in abroad? -- [New]
  10. Which has a better scope in India, MSc Toxicololgy or Biotechnology?
  11. Where can i pursue Integrated M.Sc.-Ph.D. Biotechnology course in West Bengal?
  12. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Marine Biotechnology? I am pursuing MSc Biotechnology
  13. Am i eligible for TRB after completing BSc Biotechnology
  14. List of WHO recognized universities which offer PG course in Abroad for MBBS Doctor? Can I get job after competing PG from Abroad?
  15. Can I study B.Ed if completed B.Sc(IT)?
  16. Can a student with M.Sc degree Chemistry eligible to do Ph.D in Biotechnology?
  17. Courses for undergraduates with Biology background?
  18. Can I do graduation in Biotech after passing 12th Biology?
25th September 2015, 01:07 AM
JSD.

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue MSc in Biotechnology from any recognized university in India?

Definitely you can go for the MSc in biotechnology after the BSc in biotechnology.

MSc is a master degree course with duration of two years.The basic eligibility criteria for the MSc in biotechnology course is to have a bachelor degree in science stream with chemistry as a major subject during the bachelor degree.

Since you will opt the BSc in biotechnology in which there is chemistry subject is available so definitely you can go after it for the MSc in biotechnology course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?