23rd September 2014, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Railway Entrance exam of Junior Engineer and Senior Section engineer post after completing bachelor degree in Aeronautical Engineering?

I completed my bachelor degree in aeronautical engineer ,am i eligible for railway entrance exams of junior engineer and senior section engineer posts.

Related Questions:
  1. Educational qualification for section engineer in railway exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How can I become Senior Section engineer in Indian Railways?
  3. Can I be eligible for section engineer post in Railway? I am doing B.E in IT branch
  4. Where to get the application form for RRB Secunderabad?
  5. Last years Railway Recruitment model question papers with answers for the post of Junior Engineer
  6. Which Government Jobs I can apply in Railways, Airports and Banking after completion of B.Tech in CSE?
  7. RRB Ajmer last 5 years question papers for the post of Junior Engineer and Section engineer
  8. Past years solved question papers of Railway Senior Section engineer for electronics and instrumentation branch
  9. Previous papers of RRB Sr section engineer and Junior Section Engineer recruitment exam
  10. Can a CSE candidate apply for Section Engineer Position in Railway? Gross Salary of Section Engineer in Indian Railways?
  11. After completing B.Tech with 55% in ECE stream will I be eligible for the post of Indian Railways?
  12. Previous years solved question papers of Railway Senior Section engineer for electronics instrumentation branch
  13. How to get a job in Railways after pursuing MBA(Final Semester)?
  14. Can I join Nasa after class 12 PCM?
  15. RRB solved question papers for the post of senior section engineer?
  16. How to prepare for Junior Engineer and section Engineer for Mechanical
  17. What is the syllabus for the post of Junior Engineer Mechanical in Railway?
  18. Am I eligible to give Railway Section Engineer Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech course?
15th April 2016, 04:49 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Railway Entrance exam of Junior Engineer and Senior Section engineer post after completing bachelor degree in Aeronautical Engineering?

Railway entrance examination are originally known as Railway Recruitment Board Examination and is held once every year by different RRBs following a particular rotation policy for selection at various posts out of which two are the post of Junior Engineer (JE ) and Senior Engineer ( SE ).

--> For appearing in the same examination for the post of Junior Engineer and Senior engineer you must have the qualifications given below :-

* You must have the nationality of India with your age lying within 18 years to 32 years for the post of JE and 20 years to 34 years for the post of SE. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category in both the cases.

* For the post of Junior Engineer, you must have completed your three year diploma in engineering course with wither of mentioned stream which are civil / mechanical / electrical / electronics / mechatronics / industrial / automobile / production or B.Sc civil engineering from a recognized institute.

* Also for the post of Senior Engineer you must have completed your bachelor of engineering degree course with either of the trade mentioned above ( same as in the case of junior engineer ) from a recognized institute.

So being a aeronautical engineering student you are not eligible for the post of Junior Engineer or Senior Engineer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?