14th May 2012, 09:53 AM
ROBY EAPEN VARGHESE

Which course is a better choice for my future among BBA, B.Com and BBM?

Which one is better bba or b.com or bbm for my future?

14th May 2012, 02:54 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which course is a better choice for my future among BBA, B.Com and BBM?

BBA is better course as compare to B.com and BBM.

But BBA should also be done from good and reputed institution as the institutions which provide campus placement are better than other institutions.

Bachelor of Business Administrative is 3 years under graduate level degree course for business management.

It help student to get the job in good organization as management trainee .

If you get B.com /BBM course in any good institutions than you can also think of taking admission in these courses also because doing BBA from any institution won't benefit that much.

you will find subjects like these in the courses you have mention above

After doing any one of them course you should go for MBA Course for higher growth in any company/industry.

Most of Reputed Institution/universities offering these course take Entrance Examination for admitting candidates into their courses.

Minimum Eligibility for applying in the Entrance Examination

50% to 60% marks in 10+2 or equivalent qualification.

Entrance Exams consist Question on English, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude and on Reasoning.

Selection Process include

1.Entrance exam
2.12th class marks
3.Group Discussion
and
4.Interview.

IMPORTANT INSTITUTES OF BBA

1,DELHI UNIVERSITY
2,GURU GOBIND SINGH INDRAPRASTHA UNIVERSITY DELHI
3,NMINS,MUMBAI
4,SYBIOSIS CENTRE FOR MANAGEMENT STUDIES , PUNE
5,AMITY UNIVERSITY
6,SP JAIN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT, MUMBAI
14th May 2012, 04:39 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is a better choice for my future among BBA, B.Com and BBM?

if you have completed you 12th with commerce stream then you are eligible for BBA,BBM & B.COM.
all the courses are very good but in my point of view BBA is much easier to study than B.COM.
But, B.COM has a lot of scope than BBA. you can do your mba after completing any U.G course. meaning you can do mba after completing bcom, bba, bsc, be. or whatever thats considered for under graduation...whats you total? which college are you gonna choose?
choosing between bcom and bba is not big deal as there isn't much of a difference if you are gonna pursue mba for sure.

all the best....
14th May 2012, 04:48 PM
shakeelahmad786
Junior Member+

BBA would be better for your future as it would mostly helpful in your master degree.
14th May 2012, 07:19 PM
hitesh kumarsharma

Talking Re: Which course is a better choice for my future among BBA, B.Com and BBM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROBY EAPEN VARGHESE View Post
Which one is better bba or b.com or bbm for my future?
bba is most best after it u can do mba and then u have many choicess for job.
26th June 2012, 02:21 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

BBA should also be done from good and reputed institution as the institutions which provide campus placement are better than other institutions.Bachelor of Business Administrative is 3 years under graduate level degree course for business management.It help student to get the job in good organization as management trainee .in my point of view BBA is much easier to study than B.COM.
But, B.COM has a lot of scope than BBA. you can do your mba after completing any U.G course. meaning you can do mba after completing bcom, bba, bsc, be. or whatever thats considered for under graduation
7th September 2012, 02:17 AM
Unregistered

which course is best among b.com and bbm plz do reply fast wats the difference between this courses?
12th April 2013, 02:22 AM
Unregistered

what about BBM?is it easy?is it have good scope on future?plz rpl......
9th June 2013, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

I want to study in management course.but i m bit confused whether bba is better or bbm.kindly let me know about both of these courses and their scope for job.which field is better HR,finance,marketing.please help me as soon as possible?%uD83D%uDE0C
26th June 2013, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Please anyone help me which one is easy among bba b.com and bbm my father wants me to do bbm but im cnfused if u guys suggest me it would be good for me..please give me some suggestions
11th July 2013, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

please let me know b.com has any future and do we get job after that or else should i take bbm plz let me know me fast plz rply
15th January 2014, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

What should do for getting a good job after bba
21st February 2014, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

i am complete my bba and i am working in small firm im account department what bba perfect in accounting line
28th March 2014, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Please anyone help me which course is best for lawer or advocate and govt jobs
6th April 2014, 10:57 AM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

All the 3 courses that you mentioned like
BBA
BBM
B.Com
are 3 year Graduation level courses being offered by number of colleges in India.

There will be good career scope and job opportunities for the candidates after completion of any of these courses.

I am not the right person to judge you the best course among these 3 as you better know your areas of interest than me.

If you want to get strong accounting and commerce knowledge, then I suggest you to go for B.Com course.

In contrast to this, if you want to attain managerial skills along with the core knowledge, then I suggest you to opt for BBM or BBA courses at Graduation level.

Whatever the course you join, try to gain good subject knowledge in that course so that you can easily crack the Interviews to get respective jobs.

Soon after the completion of any of these courses at Graduation, I suggest you to opt for MBA course at Post Graduation level.

B-Schools are the top institutions offering this course.

In order to get admission in B-Schools, you should get better rank in the Entrance Exam.

Popular Entrance Exams to join this course are
CAT
MAT
GMAT etc.

Start preparation for the Entrance Exam from the 2nd year of your Graduation itself and try to be strong enough in all the aspects of written exam by the time you complete your Graduation.

Wish you all the best.
15th April 2016, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

I am not sure what to take after my PUC. I want to do MBA after completing my under graduation. So let me know which is good BBA or BBM
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?