18th July 2019, 07:20 PM
Zaheerzpj

Am I eligible to register in Chartered Accountancy course after Intermediate with CEC stream?

I have completed my Intermediate with subject combination of Civics, Economics and Commerce (CEC). Now, am I eligible to take registration in Chartered Accountancy course?

15th October 2021, 12:17 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to register in Chartered Accountancy course after Intermediate with CEC stream?

The first thing I would like to let you know about the Chartered Accountancy course is that it comprises of three stages which includes Foundation Course, Intermediate Professional Competence Course (IPCC), and the Final stage course.

Further, to get enrolled in the Foundation course of CA course a candidates is required to qualify CPT (Common Proficiency Test) and for appearing in the same examination one is required to have completed senior secondary school degree in any discipline from a recognized board of education.

So, having completed your intermediate degree course with any subject combination, you are eligible to pursue CA course starting from its foundation course for which you need to qualify CPT first.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?