20th July 2012, 11:15 AM
arakshk

Am I eligible to register for TCS Recruitment having scored 70% in 10th, 50% in 12th and 82% in B.Tech?

sir
i have got 82% in b.tech and 70% in 10th but unfortunatly,i got 50% in 12 standrd can i eligible for tcs registration..

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to register for TCS Recruitment having scored 70% in 10th, 50% in 12th and 82% in B.Tech?
  2. Am I eligible to appear for TCS recruitment process? I have scored 77% in 10th, 77% in 12th and 64% in B.Tech
  3. Am I eligible for TCS Recruitment being a candidate having scored 89% in 10th, 79% in UG and 54% in 12th Class?
  4. Am i eligible to placed in IBM, Infosys, Accenture and TCS having scored 70.8% in 10th, 56% in 12th and an aggregate of 65% upto 5th semester of B.Tech course?
  5. Eligibility for TCS campus placement after 67%, 72.25% and 59.6% marks in B.Tech, 12th and 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible for TCS off campus recruitment? I have scored CGPA of 6.5
  7. Am I eligible for Campus Recruitment of TCS, Infosys, IBM and Satyam having scored 65% in 10th, 69% in 12th and 7.5 CGPA till 3rd year of B.Tech in CSE with an academic gap of 1 year?
  8. Am I eligible to register for Syntel being a candidate having secured 69% in 10th, 48.66% in 12th and 63% in B.Tech?
  9. Am I eligible for campus interview of TCS? I have scored 87% in 10th, 76% in 12th
  10. Am I eligible for TCS Off Campus Recruitment having secured 85.2% in 10th, in 91% in 12th and 68.21% in B.Tech?
  11. Am i eligible to get a job at TCS after scoring 64% in B.Tech, 58% in 12th and 77% in 10th
  12. Am I eligible for TCS if scored 55% in 10th, 66% in 12th and 73% in B.E?
  13. What is the eligibility for TCS campus recruitment?
  14. Eligibility for TCS with 73% marks in B.Tech, 51% in 12th standard and 91% in 10th standard? other companies where i can apply?
  15. Am I eligible for TCS recruitment? I am a final year B.Tech student
  16. Am I eligible for TCS off campus recruitment?
  17. Am I eligible for TCS after scoring 72% in 10th, 59.5% in 12th?
  18. Guidance for job in Accenture, TCS and Wipro? -- [New]
20th July 2012, 12:51 PM
shabbir4791

Default Re: Am I eligible to register for TCS Recruitment having scored 70% in 10th, 50% in 12th and 82% in B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by arakshk View Post
sir
i have got 82% in b.tech and 70% in 10th but unfortunatly,i got 50% in 12 standrd can i eligible for tcs registration..

No, you are not eligible for TCS.

The TCS Eligibility Criteria for an entry level position, is as follows:
Minimum aggregate (aggregate of all subjects in all semesters) marks of 60% or above in the first attempt in each of your Class Xth, Class XIIth, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation and Post-Graduation examination which includes successful completion of your final year/semester examination without any pending arrears/back logs during the entire course duration. Please note that all subjects mentioned on the mark sheets should be taken into consideration while calculating the aggregate marks. For example, best of 5/6 subjects for calculating the aggregate is not acceptable as per the TCS Eligibility Criteria.

First attempt implies that you should pass the final year/semester examination (Xth, XIIh, Diploma, Graduation and Post-Graduation as applicable) with minimum aggregate (aggregate of all subjects in all semesters) marks of 60% and above within the first attempt itself. For example, if you have secured 58.9 % (aggregate of all subjects) in your Standard XIIth examination and you have taken an improvement exam in the next attempt securing 62 %, you are not eligible as per the TCS Eligibility Criteria, as improvement exam is not considered as first attempt.
20th July 2012, 01:57 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to register for TCS Recruitment having scored 70% in 10th, 50% in 12th and 82% in B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by arakshk View Post
sir

Those candidate have completed B-TECH ,M-TECH ,MCA ,BCA , M.Sc(IT ,CS) , B.Sc (IT , CS) are applicable for TCS recruitment process.

If Your through out marks is above 60%maximum and have not any Pending Backlog then you are applicable for TCS recruitment.

Sorry ,to say that you are not applicable for TCS Exam because your 12th marks is not 60% .

So you can try for some different types companies.With getting some experience you can apply in TCS.

TCS recruitment process is 1)Written test 2)Technical Test 3)HR .Some time they conduct technical and HR process in same Time.Some time they are conduct for GD round.For Technical round you should prepare well on C , JAVA ,DS ,DBMS .

I have attached the Question Paper of TCS exam so please check it out.This paper are really helpful for you.

For more details you can visit to http://www.tcs.com/

Attached Files
File Type: pdf TCS--Aptitude--Paper-2.pdf(61.1 KB, 120 views)
File Type: pdf TCS--Aptitude--Paper-3.pdf(62.2 KB, 106 views)
File Type: doc TCS Placement Paper August 2010.doc(38.5 KB, 62 views)
File Type: doc TCS Placement Paper December 2010.doc(40.0 KB, 64 views)
File Type: pdf TCS PAPER OCT 7th -HYDERABAD.pdf(63.3 KB, 61 views)
File Type: doc TCS_Aptitude Test4.doc(54.0 KB, 60 views)
20th July 2012, 04:02 PM
EDEPHIC
Senior Member+

Those candidate have completed B-TECH ,M-TECH ,MCA ,BCA , M.Sc(IT ,CS) , B.Sc (IT , CS) are applicable for TCS recruitment process.

If Your through out marks is above 60%maximum and have not any Pending Backlog then you are applicable for TCS recruitment.

Sorry ,to say that you are not applicable for TCS Exam because your 12th marks is not 60% .

So you can try for some different types companies.With getting some experience you can apply in TCS.

TCS recruitment process is 1)Written test 2)Technical Test 3)HR .Some time they conduct technical and HR process in same Time.Some time they are conduct for GD round.For Technical round you should prepare well on C , JAVA ,DS ,DBMS .

I have attached the Question Paper of TCS exam so please check it out.This paper are really helpful for you.

For more details you can visit to http://www.tcs.com/
20th July 2012, 04:24 PM
EDEPHIC
Senior Member+

20th July 2012, 06:13 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend,

See my friend T.C.S. is undoubtedly a very good company.This is like a giant company compared to others.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :

1. EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION :

I. Graduation/Post Graduation : at least have 60% of marks
II. 10+2th standard : at least have 60% of marks
III. 10 th standard : at least have 60% of marks

Sorry you are not eligible.

2. AGE :

age of a candidate should be between 22 to 35 years. Experienced candidate are preferred more than the freshers. But fresher candidates also hired by this company.

3. There should not be more than 2 years educational gaps in the candidate's carrier.

4. There should not be any backlogs.

For T.C.S. there are mainly three section which are given below :

1. Aptitude Test,
2. Technical Interview,
3. Personal Interview/HR.

The official website of T.C.S. is :

http://www.tcs.com

~regards~
priyo
20th July 2012, 08:44 PM
akshaymishra2488

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible to register for TCS Recruitment having scored 70% in 10th, 50% in 12th and 82% in B.Tech?

sorry, Dear you are not eligible for TCS, as the minimum criteria for appearing in TCS recruitment processis minimum 60% throughout i.e.,10th,12th and graduation.
if any body has done Polytechnic diploma after 12th,then his or her diploma percentage(if more than 60%) can be used as an alternative to 12th mark sheet for maintaining percentage criteria.
But don't worry there are many companies for without criterion, like Hidden Brain and many... to get experience.
also there many companies that consider only B-tech percentage.
21st July 2012, 12:39 AM
nikhu99

Dear friend ,

TCS stands for TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICES . In such a services you can apply only if you ....

1.If you completed Msc , B.Tech , Bsc ,BCA , MCA then and then only you can apply and applicable for recruitment.

2.You should have to completed your graduation from recognised college.

3.You should have agrigate above 60% marks in 10th , 12th and graduation .

So as you have scored 50% in your 12th std , you cannot applicable for TCS exam.
In TCS recruitment done by taking test as..........

*Written test

*Technical test

*HR

By passing all these above test you can applicable for recruiting in TCS and get higher opportuanity to build up demand in all over the world.

Also i have attached some QUESTION PAPERS whoch will help you.

Good luck............
21st July 2012, 12:41 AM
nikhu99

Dear friend ,

TCS stands for TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICES . In such a services you can apply only if you ....

1.If you completed Msc , B.Tech , Bsc ,BCA , MCA then and then only you can apply and applicable for recruitment.

2.You should have to completed your graduation from recognised college.

3.You should have agrigate above 60% marks in 10th , 12th and graduation .

So as you have scored 50% in your 12th std , you cannot applicable for TCS exam.
In TCS recruitment done by taking test as..........

*Written test

*Technical test

*HR

By passing all these above test you can applicable for recruiting in TCS and get higher opportuanity to build up demand in all over the world.

Also i have attached some QUESTION PAPERS whoch will help you.

Good luck............
21st July 2012, 07:58 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

TCS Recruitment Eligibility Criteria :

Min aggregate marks of 60% or above in his through out career (10th , 12th , Graduation , post Graduation )
Min of 18 years of age to be eligible to apply for TCS selection process
Less than 2 years gap

Selection Process :

Pre Placement Talk
Written Test on Aptitude & Reasoning
Technical Round / Interview
HR Interview

Register for TCS :
https://campus.tcs.com/campus/
https://campus.tcs.com/tpo/

31st August 2012, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to register for TCS Recruitment having scored 71.23% in 10th, 60% in 12th,49% in B.Sc.(Non Medical) and 71.91% in B.Tech cse?
31st August 2012, 11:08 PM
erranjeetsingh

Am I eligible to register for TCS Recruitment having scored 71% in 10th, 60% in 12th, 49% in B.SC.(Non Medical) and 72% in B.Tech?
13th October 2012, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

am dp i did my 10 th 56.7% cbse
12th at 62%
ug at 65%
pg doing 78%
am eligible r not of ur company sir
10th November 2012, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by akshaymishra2488 View Post
sorry, Dear you are not eligible for TCS, as the minimum criteria for appearing in TCS recruitment processis minimum 60% throughout i.e.,10th,12th and graduation.
if any body has done Polytechnic diploma after 12th,then his or her diploma percentage(if more than 60%) can be used as an alternative to 12th mark sheet for maintaining percentage criteria.
But don't worry there are many companies for without criterion, like Hidden Brain and many... to get experience.
also there many companies that consider only B-tech percentage.
Is this true ..... i am also in this problem i finished X,Xll,Diploma,B.Tech,etc....in all 60% above but in Xll 59.2% am i eligible..?
7th June 2013, 11:23 AM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

TCS Recruitment Eligibility Criteria :

Min aggregate marks of 60% or above in his through out career (10th , 12th , Graduation , post Graduation )
Min of 18 years of age to be eligible to apply for TCS selection process
Less than 2 years gap

Selection Process :

Pre Placement Talk
Written Test on Aptitude & Reasoning
Technical Round / Interview
HR Interview
10th September 2013, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

sir agr me 12th std repeat krta hu toh mujhe tcs infosys wipro me job mil skti hai ya nhi after experience and as a fresher
24th August 2015, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am student of BE final year ,there wil be a campus drive of TCS in our college so Am i eligible for that as I reapeted 11 std.??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?