14th January 2017, 11:39 AM
alliswellin

Am I eligible to repeat MHT CET exam to get admission in a reputed College? How can I apply for the exam?

Respected Sir, I took admission in an Engineering College in Jalgaon but I do not like the College so I want to reappear in MHT CET exam so that I can get admission in a reputed College so I want to know am I eligible to repeat MHT CET exam to get admission in a reputed College? How can I apply for the exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for MHT CET exam after doing BCA and scoring 41.60% in 12th? Will I get admission in any medical college for MBBS course? What is preference form? How does it help in getting admission in MBBS course?
  2. Can I get admission in government or private college after scoring 71 marks in MHT CET and 90 marks in ASSOCET?
  3. Admission in government or private BAMS colleges based on MHT-CET scores?
  4. Will I get a government college after scoring 144 marks in MHT CET?
  5. Am I eligible for upcoming MHT CET Exam having secured 43% in PCM?
  6. Can I give Mht-cet exam while studying in 12th?
  7. How may I get rank of AISSMS COE at Shivaji nagar(Pune)? Is this a reputed engineering college? I've secured 80 marks in MHT-CET and have taken admission in that college?
  8. Admission in any GMC or private college after scoring 71 in MHT CET?
  9. Will MHT CET marks be enough to get admission in any college? Minimum percentage required to get admission in college? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to get solved papers for MHT CET engineering exam?
  11. Can I apply for F.Y.BSc exam without giving MHT CET exam?
  12. Am I eligible to get admission in engineering college with 56 marks in MHT CET exam?
  13. Can I get the admission in engineering college through MHT CET? I have 42% marks in 12th PCM group and scored 73% marks in MHT CET
  14. Is it necessary to apply for MHT-CET to study B.Sc(Nursing) for NT-C candidate?
  15. Am I eligible to get through MHT CET for Pharmacy course after scoring 45 percentage marks in 12th PCM? -- [New]
  16. Admission in MBBS colleges of Nagpur is possible through MHT-CET?
  17. MHT CET 2016 pattern and syllabus for engineering
  18. Can I take admission in Sancheti college of Physiotherapy? I have scored 90 marks in MHT CET exam
15th January 2017, 11:14 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to repeat MHT CET exam to get admission in a reputed College? How can I apply for the exam?

MH-CET entrance exams is mandatory to get admission in any colleges (Private or Government). If you have not applied for MH-CET entrance exams then it is very difficult to take admission in Maharshtra state. Basically this MH-CET is conducted for the admission in First Year of Full Time Degree Courses of Health Sciences (MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS, BUMS, BPTh, BOTh, BASLP, BP&O and BSc. Nursing, B.V.Sc. & AH) and Technical Education (Engineering and Technology, Pharmacy and Pharm. D.)

You can visit http://www.mhtcet2016.co.in/ to know more about the MH-CET. To get admission in the reputed colleges of Maharashtra you can reappear in the MH-CET exam and on the basis of your rank in MH-CET you can get good colleges for the admission. But only two chances are given,so please make sure that your rank should be good enough to get admission in top colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?