14th September 2011, 03:17 PM
ajay0905

Am I eligible for SBI exam after doing graduation with 75% and 49% in 12th?

hiiii
In 12th class my % is 49%, and I have done my graduation with 75% so am I eligible or not for sbi exam...
thanksss....

Related Questions:
  1. Is the student eligible for SBI Bank PO exam after scoring 57% in 12th and 83% in graduation and PG?
  2. Am I eligible for SBI PO exam after passing 12th with 58% and graduation with 55%?
  3. Eligibility for SBI PO exam after MCA, 60% marks in graduation, 54% in 12th and 60% in 10th standard?
  4. Eligibility for SBI PO examination after 10th with 70%, 12th with 78%, graduation with 58% and post graduation with 70%? -- [New]
  5. Am I eligible for SBI exam after doing graduation with 75% and 49% in 12th?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for SBI PO post if I have 49% marks in Graduation?
  7. Am I eligible for SBI PO Positions having scored 53.6% in 12th class and 65% in Graduation?
  8. Am I eligible for SBI PO after scoring 59% in 12th and 73% in graduation
  9. Am I eligible for SBI PO exam after scoring 53% in 12th, 64% in graduation and 67% in PG
  10. Am I eligible for SBI PO Exam having secured 81% in 10th, 82% in 12th and 54% in Graduation?
  11. Am I eligible for SBI bank PO exam after scoring 51% in graduation and 65% in PG?
  12. Am I eligible for SBI Bank PO exam with 49.5% in graduation and 68% in masters?
  13. Am I eligible for SBI PO with 69% in 10th, 48% in 12th and 50% in graduation in SC category?
  14. Am I eligible to give the exam for SBI PO and IBPS PO after scoring 85% in 10th, 83% in 12th
  15. Am I eligible for SBI PO after scoring 53.6% in 12th board, 65% in graduation and 60% in PG?
  16. Am I eligible for SBI PO exam with 58% in 12th and 60% in graduation?
  17. Eligibility criteria for SBI PO? I have scored 60% in 10th, 76% in 12th and 46% in graduation
  18. Am I eligible for SBI PO exam after scoring 55.85% marks in graduation?
15th September 2011, 10:06 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible for SBI exam after doing graduation with 75% and 49% in 12th?

Sir,
After the elimination of BSRB the only way to enter into this bank PO for a well ... i got 46% in my graduation and i am doing MBA from Nagpur University in ... May i wanted to know that Am i eligible for this PO exam ... sir, I have secured 55%in graduation and 81% in 12th. may I be eligible to appear in SBIbank po exam from ...
Thanks,
23rd September 2011, 08:57 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible for SBI exam after doing graduation with 75% and 49% in 12th?

sorry friend..
you are not eligible as

eligibility criteria for SBIPO

1)should have an aggregate of 60% in SSC
2)should have an aggregate of 60%in 12th
3)should complete graduation with an aggregate of 60%.
24th September 2011, 12:27 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajay0905 View Post
hiiii
In 12th class my % is 49%, and I have done my graduation with 75% so am I eligible or not for sbi exam...
thanksss....
Dear friend,

SBI PO exam consider only graduation no.Your graduation no is match to SBI PO criteria.SBI PO criteria is given below.

Those candidate have completed their graduation degree with above 60% marks from any recogniged university are eligible for SBI PO exam.

But your age must be in between 20 to 30 years.Age relaxation is provide only for SC/ST/OBC candidate .For Sc/ST candidate have age relaxation is 5 years and for OBC candidate it is 3 years.

SBI PO exam consist of two steps 1) Written test 2)Personal Interview.

For written test you must be prepare for mathematics and general knowledge.Also you must have basic knowledge computer field.

For more details you can visit to SBI own website.

Thanks
1st October 2012, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am st candidate. i have got 64.6% in my board exam & 48.8% in my 12th exam but i have got 68.8% in my graduation exam. please tell me whether i am eligible for P.O exam or not.
2nd October 2012, 12:07 AM
sumitjha14u
Senior Member+

hello dear,
important Instructions to all candidates for SBI Clerk Exam :

The candidates who qualify in the written examination on the basis of order of merit will be called for Interview.

All the candidates should be present at the examination hall at the time given in SBI Clerk Call Letter 2012. affix a copy of your recent possport size photograph in the space provided in Call letter. You should also bring Photo Identity Proff in original and a Photocopy when you come to Examination Hall Venue.

No Calculator, books, slide rulers, note books or any type of paper will by allowed in the examination hall.

Candidates are required to fill in the information on the answersheet with the HB Pencil or Ball Point pen only.

SBI written examination for Assistants & Stenographers will have a 2 Hours 15 Minutes duration. Expect the General English, all other questions in the tests will be printed in Hindi and English.

The written examination will comprise objective type of tests as follows :
Test Questions Maximum Marks
General Awareness 40
General English 40
Quantitative Aptitude 40
Reasoning Ability 40
Marketing Aptitude/ Computer knowledge 40
2nd October 2012, 07:38 PM
nellipudi.santhoshkumar
Senior Member++++

Hai,

Am giving some of information about the SBI posts.

**the candidate have completed 12th standard with above 50% marks are applicable for SBI Clerk OR Graduate persons are applicable for SBI Clerk Exam.

**For Bank PO also only who completed graduation from a recognized university.

**Age limit should be in between 18 to 28 years.

**Age relaxation is provide for Reserved Category.

SBI Clerk Process:

**written Test

**Personal Interview

SBI Clerk exam Pattern:

**This total time duration is 150 min .There is no time duration for individual section .

**So you should maintain the time for each section .

SBI Po Exam Pattern:

Exam Pattern:

all the best..........
2nd October 2012, 10:11 PM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are eligible for sbi po as well as clerk exam.

To appearing in sbi po exam graduate degree must with good percentage from recognise university.Age of candidate should be between 21 to 30 year. Relaxation for obc/sc/st/ex-serviceman/pd in upper age.

To apply for sbi clerk post you must 12th pass with 60% marks for general candidates. 55% marks in 12th for reserve category candidate Or graduate degree from any recognized university. Age should be between 18 to 28 years for general candidates. Relaxation for sc/st is 5 year,for obc is 3 year,pd 10 year and ex-serviceman 5 year.

http://www.sbi.co.in/
5th April 2013, 02:29 PM
onlyforyou
Senior Member+++

Dear Ajay,

The acronym for SBI is State Bank of India.

Yes, definitely you are eligible for SBI examination at present time.

State Bank of India (SBI) is a multinational banking and financial services company based in India.

It is a state-owned corporation with its headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra.

SBI conducts bank examination every year for the posts of Clerk and PO.

The selection procedure for SBI examinations is mentioned as below:-

* Written examination.

* GD(Group Discussion).

* Interview.

SBI examination syllabus:-

* General Awareness.

* Reasoning.

* Quantitative Aptitude.

* English.

* Computer/Marketing.

The eligibility criteria required for the SBI examinations are prescribed as below:-

* Completion of graduation in any discipline from any accredited college or university.

* Final year contenders are not eligible.

* Percentage criteria is not required.

* Good knowledge of Computer and English.

* Age limit:- 18-28 yrs(Clerk) and 21-30 yrs(PO).

* Age relaxation:- 3 yrs for OBC and 5 yrs for SC/ST contenders.

* Nationality:- Indian.

SBI Clerk examination pattern:-

SBI PO examination pattern:-

5th April 2013, 05:49 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are eligible for SBI P.O. exam after Graduation provided you fulfill other eligibility criteria.

The candidate must be an Indian National having completed Graduation in any discipline with no percentage of marks criteria from a recognised University within the age of 21 to 30 years with upper age relaxation for OBC candidate up to 3 years and for SC/ST candidate up to 5 years with good knowledge over computer operation.

But to be eligible for SBI Clerical Exam, you must be an Indian Citizen having completed 12th with 50% marks in any stream from a recognised Board or having completed Graduation degree in any stream from a recognised University within the age of 18 to 28 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate, caa apply for SBI Clerical Exam

For more information you may log on to http://www.statebankofindia.com
6th April 2013, 12:28 AM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

Hello friends…… .

Yes, you can eligible for SBI exams

SBIconduct the exams for recruit the clerks and Po's.
You are eligible for this exams
For clerikal exams you must have 60% in 12th (or) graduation in any stream. So, you can eligible this exam.
And for Po exam must have degree with 60% with any stream from recognised university.
And your age must be in between 20 to 30 years.Age relaxation is provide only for SC/ST/OBC candidate.
For Sc/ST candidate have age relaxation is 5 years and for OBC candidate it is 3 years.

All the best
6th April 2013, 10:09 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajay0905 View Post
hiiii
thanksss....
Though your class 12 percentage is quite low but on the basis of the marks you have acquired at graduation level you can sit for both the SBI Clerk Exam and SBI PO Exam. To know in details about the eligibility criteria of both these two exams kindly please read the information written below. This will further help you to clear your doubts.

SBI Clerk Exam Eligibility Criteria:-

## To sit for the SBI Clerk Exam you need the following educational qualification:-

i) You have to pass 12th standard of a recognized board with not less than 60% of marks in aggregate. For the reserved category the percentage to secure is 55% of marks.

(OR)

ii) A diploma degree is equivalent to HS therefore if the degree is a regular one whose duration is not less than two years and you have managed to get 60% in it then count yourself in.

(OR)

iii) On completing graduation in any discipline too you can apply. The subject combination is of little significance here and minimum 40% is required at grad level. That is more than enough.

## While applying for this exam your age should not be less than 18 years and for general category candidates the upper age limit is 28 years.

## For the reserved category candidates there is some age relaxation. The upper age limit has been relaxed upto 3 years for the OBC, upto 5 years for the SC/ST candidates and upto 10 years for the physically handicapped candidates.

## You need to know how to operate computer. The minimum working knowledge should be there as much of the desk work requires use of computer these days.

## The selection procedure includes the following stages: Written Examination and Personal Interview session. Final decision is taken by considering your performance level in both the stages of selection.

## Exam Pattern:-

1. General Awareness
2. General English
3. Quantitative Aptitude
4. Reasoning Ability
5. Marketing Aptitude/Computer Knowledge

SBI PO Exam Eligibility Criteria:-

## You need to have a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

## You can get the degree in any discipline of your choice. But what is even more important is to acquire first division at graduation level.

## For the general category candidates the minimum marks to acquire is 65% of marks in aggregate and SC/ST candidates needs to get 60% of marks in all the papers put together.

## The lower age limit for all categories is 21 year. The upper age limit for the general category candidates is 30 years.

## There is upper age limit relaxation for the following categories:-

~SC/ST Candidates: 35 yrs.
~OBC Candidates: 33 yrs.
~PWD-Gen Candidates: 40 yrs.
~PWD-SC/ST Candidates: 45 yrs.
~PWD-OBC Candidates: 43 yrs.

## You should know how to operate a computer. It helps if you have a degree or diploma or certificate on computer operation. Even if you have studied computer at 10+2 level that would do as well.

## Fluency in the local language of the state you are applying is another major criteria which needs to be satisfied.

## There are two phases of selection which needs to be crossed. The first one is the written examination which consists of both objective type questions and descriptive questions. 200 marks have been allotted for the objective test and 50 marks for the descriptive test.

## Questions for the objective test will come from:-
  1. English Language
  2. General Awareness
  3. Data analysis and interpretation
  4. Reasoning

## Descriptive part will mainly contain questions from english language. This will test your english skill properly and questions will come on comprehension, small outline, article and letter writing.

## The second phase consists of group discussion and interview session. For GD 20 marks have been allotted and for interview session 30 marks have been allotted. For work experience they give an extra 10 marks.

Hope this helps :-> :->
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?