8th July 2012, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for SBI PO exam after passing 12th with 58% and graduation with 55%?

I have passed 10+2 with 58% and graduation with 55%. I am OBC candidate, am i eligible for SBI PO EXAM?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for SBI PO exam based on my marks in 10th, 12th, Graduation and Post Graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is the student eligible for SBI Bank PO exam after scoring 57% in 12th and 83% in graduation and PG?
  3. Eligibility for SBI PO exam after MCA, 60% marks in graduation, 54% in 12th and 60% in 10th standard?
  4. Am I eligible for SBI exam after doing graduation with 75% and 49% in 12th?
  5. Am I eligible for SBI PO after scoring 59% in 12th and 73% in graduation
  6. Am I eligible for SBI PO Positions having scored 53.6% in 12th class and 65% in Graduation?
  7. Am I eligible for SBI PO exam after scoring 53% in 12th, 64% in graduation and 67% in PG
  8. Am I eligible for SBI clerical recruitment exam after passing 10th with 74.5% and 12th with 59.8%?
  9. Am I eligible for SBI PO Exam having secured 81% in 10th, 82% in 12th and 54% in Graduation?
  10. Am I eligible for SBI bank PO exam after scoring 51% in graduation and 65% in PG?
  11. Can i apply for SBI PO exam after passing 12th with 64% and 55% in graduation?
  12. Am I eligible for SBI PO with 69% in 10th, 48% in 12th and 50% in graduation in SC category?
  13. Am I eligible to give the exam for SBI PO and IBPS PO after scoring 85% in 10th, 83% in 12th
  14. Am I eligible to join graduation course in Maths if I was not able to pass 12th standard in Science? -- [New]
  15. Am I eligible for SBI PO after scoring 53.6% in 12th board, 65% in graduation and 60% in PG?
  16. Am I eligible for SBI Clerk Exam having scored 63% in 12th class and 49% in B.Com course?
  17. Eligibility criteria for SBI PO? I have scored 60% in 10th, 76% in 12th and 46% in graduation
  18. Am I eligible for SBI PO exam with 58% in 12th and 60% in graduation?
8th July 2012, 08:42 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for SBI PO exam after passing 12th with 58% and graduation with 55%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have passed 10+2 with 58% and graduation with 55%. I am OBC candidate, am i eligible for SBI PO EXAM?

Yes , You are not applicable for SBI PO Exams because your graduation marks is above 55% .SBI PO exam have not any kind requirement of percentage criteria in 10th , 12th or graduation degree.

So those candidate have completed their graduation degree from any recognized university with minimum marks are eligible for SBI BANK PO exam.

But your age must be in between 20 to 30 years.Age relaxation is provide only for SC/ST/OBC candidate .For Sc/ST candidate have age relaxation is 5 years and for OBC candidate it is 3 years.

A new restriction has been imposed on the number of attempts for the candidates. For general number of attempts is 4, for OBC it is 7 and for SC/ST.

SBI BANK PO exam consist of two steps 1) Written test 2)GD 3)Personal Interview.

PATTERN FOR SBI PO EXAM=>

I have attached the Question Paper of SBI PO Exam so please check it out.This paper are really helpful for you.

For more details about SBI BANK PO exam you must be visit to SBI own website.

The website for SBI is http://www.statebankofindia.com/

Attached Files
File Type: doc SBI-PO-2008.doc(60.7 KB, 99 views)
File Type: doc SBI-PO-2009.doc(61.9 KB, 112 views)
8th July 2012, 10:00 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for SBI PO exam after passing 12th with 58% and graduation with 55%?

P.O. - PROBATIONARY OFFICER exam for bank conducted by SBI every year as per the requirement.

There is no percentage of marks required in Graduation for application to SBI P.O. Exam. So as you are a Graduate you are eligible to apply for the same.

Apart from this eligibility criteria, the candidate must be an Indian Citizen within the age of 20 to 30 years with upper age relaxation for SC/ST candidate up to 5 years and for OBC up to 3 years. The candidate should be a Computer literate one.

The selection is through written exam followed by Personal interview.

The written exam is of all objective type questions based on the subject from:-

-REASONING
-ENGLISH LANGUAGE
-QUANTITATIVE APTITUDE
-GENERAL AWARENESS
-COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE

AND

There is descriptive paper on English composition.

The final selection is through personal interview.

For more information you may log on to http://www.statebankofindia.com
8th July 2012, 10:10 AM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,

Yeah yes you are eligible for SBI PO exam, for applying SBI PO you don't have any percentage requirements, so you can apply SBI PO exam.

Educational qualification:-

The candidate should be complete graduation in any stream from a recognised university.

There is no need of percentage restrictions to appear this exam.

Nationality:-

Citizen of india.

Age criteria:-

The candidates age should be 21 years to 30 years,

3 years upper age relaxation for OBC candidates,

5 years age relaxation for SC/ST candidates.

Selection process:-

Written examination,

Group Discussion,

Personal interview.

Syllabus for written examination:-

General awareness--> 50 marks,

General english--> 50 marks,

Reasoning--> 50 marks,

Quantitative aptitude --> 50 marks,

Computer knowledge--> 50 marks.

For more details about sbi po check the below website

www.statebankofindia.com

All the best.
8th July 2012, 10:23 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

SBI PO Reference Books:

=>Verbal and Non Verbal Reasoning by R.S.Agarwal

=>Computer Awareness by Alok Kumar

=>General Awareness with reference to banking industry by M.Laxmikanth

Ramesh Publishing House

Author: V.V.K. Subburaj

Along with the reference books mentioned above i have also uploaded some of the papers which you should download and practice rigorously.

Hope this helps
Attached Files
File Type: doc SBI Bank Po paper.doc(34.5 KB, 95 views)
File Type: txt SBI PO English Language.txt(15.9 KB, 76 views)
File Type: txt SBI PO GENERAL AWARENESS SOLVE PAPER.txt(8.4 KB, 85 views)
File Type: txt SBI PO reasoning paper.txt(6.2 KB, 90 views)
8th July 2012, 12:00 PM
mihijam

Elegibility Criteria of Bank PO Entrance Examination.

First i inform you that in today time the banking sector becomes one of the famous sector in which you will get a batter facility and a handsome salary from the starting of the job. The bank PO job is the one of the respected job in the banking sector.

If you want to go in the field of the banking Job then you need to appear in the banking entrance examination and if you will get success in the written examination then you will be call for the personal interview and then you will be eligible for the bank PO job. This process is conducted in the all of the government & private banking entrance examination.

Here I give you the details eligibility criteria for the banking PO entrance examination.
->Graduation degree in any stream from a recognize board. Fanal year candidates may also apply.
->The age must be between 21 to 30 years. Age relaxation is also applicable for reservation category.

This is the basic information about the eligibility criteria of the banking PO entrance examination. The eligibility criteria may be vary from one banking examination to another banking entrance examination.

In the Banking PO entrance examination the question paper mainly consist of the following topics : Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, General Awarness, English. The computer knowledge is also necessary for the bank PO entrance examination.

Do preparation well for the banking PO entrance examination because in today time the competition is very tough, so prepare well for the examination. You can join any coaching institute for the preparation of the banking PO entrance examination. Wish you will get success in the upcoming PO examination.
8th July 2012, 06:17 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

yes , you are eligible for SBI Bank Po's Exam because there is no any percentage of marks in Graduation level

SBI Bank Po's Qualifications :

A Candidates must be a graduate from a recognized university
Min of age limit 21 years & max of exam limit 30 years
age relaxation as per govt rules 3 years for OBC & 5 years for SC/ST & 10 years for PH candidates

Selection Process :

Written Exam
Interview

7th October 2012, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

i hve secured 84%in 12 58%in 10 and 51%in gradution cn i apply for sbi exams
18th November 2012, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible for appearing in IBSP exam after passing in 12th with 52% and in 10Th with 60.25% ?
16th December 2012, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

I am 12th fail. But i am complete my graduation from yashwantrao chavan open university Nashik with 50% . Am I qulified for bank exam?
29th December 2012, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

I had pass my 12th and graduation in yashwantrao chavan open univercity in goa with above 65% can i apply for bank exams ??plz rply
9th February 2013, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

I will be finishing my graduation degree in april 2013
So it means am an appearing candidate.can i apply for sbi po 2013?
31st March 2013, 07:51 PM
gamble007
Senior Member++

Of course!!! You can apply for the SBI PO(probationary officer) post. As the minimum percentage required is 55% for general candidates, (some % of relaxations are applicable for reserved categories).

The age limit for this examination is 21-30 years, also there are some year of age limit relaxations are applicable for he reserved categories.

Exam pattern--

The computer knowledge is also necessary for the bank PO entrance examination.

There is descriptive paper of recruiting the candidate of SBI PO Exam.

For this year last date for application of SBI PO exam is over .The exam date for this exam is 28/04/2013

For notification or on line application click on the link www.statebankofindia.com

THANK YOU!!!!
~GAMBLE~
1st April 2013, 12:40 AM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I had pass my 12th and graduation in yashwantrao chavan open univercity in goa with above 65% can i apply for bank exams ??plz rply
YES, you can apply for the SBI PO exams.

Education qualifications required to apply for the SBI PO exams is:
Bachelors degree Pass in any stream.
SBI has not asked for minimum marks in Graduation
Just Graduation pass will do

Age-
Minimum age at the time of aplying should be 21 years
Maximum age at the time of application should be 30 years
OBC gets 3 years and SC/ST gets 5 years age relaxations

Chances:

General candidates- 4 times
OBC candidates- 7 times

In the written exams you will be asked questions from the below sections:
Data Analysis and Interpretation
Reasoning (High Level)
English Language
General Awareness, Marketing and Computers
3rd July 2013, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

in class 12 student i achieve 52% can i apply cierk
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?