29th January 2013, 05:40 PM
jayanthi j

Am I eligible for SSC exam after finishing B.Tech IT?

i m finished b.tech IT ,which post i m eligible to apply ssc exam ,so please give a suggestions to the post...and mention the eligible post,pls help me..

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join Indian Air Force after finishing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  2. Am I eligible for TNPSC group exam after finishing degree through correspondence?
  3. How to pursue a PG through Army? When and where to get the SSC form?
  4. Am I eligible for SSC J.E Electrical after passing B.Tech electronics and communication engineering?
  5. Am I eligible for IPS exam if I have completed my B.Tech in Computer science with 58% and 85% in SSC and intermediate?
  6. Is it necessary to appear in CDS exam for applying in SSC exam? Minimum percentage required to apply for SSC exam? -- [New]
  7. What are the jobs available in MNC's? I have scored 86% in SSC and 92% in Intermediate
  8. What one can do after finishing civil engineering? Am I eligible to do M.Arch?
  9. For which courses am I eligible after finishing graduation in BSc Biotechnology? Am I eligible for MSc Food Technology or MSc Chemistry
  10. Would I be eligible to appear for SSC exam after passing commerce with 39%?
  11. Am I eligible for ME degree after finishing MCA degree from Anna University? what is it's FEE Structure?
  12. Am I eligible to do Job in Microsoft having scored 78% in SSC, 89.5% in Inter and 75% in B.Tech?
  13. Is Btech equivalent to msc? can i write csir net exam with btech -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible for west bengal SSC for the post of Assistant Teacher of Computer Application or Science?
  15. Am I eligible for IAS exam after finishing MSc maths integrated course in deemed university
  16. What is the qualification for SSC entrance exam?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for UPSC and SSC CGL? I am a B.Tech final year student
  18. What is the eligibility for SSC entrance exam? What are the various fields or posts in SSC?
5th June 2013, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for SSC exam after finishing B.Tech IT?

29th January 2013, 04:40 PM
jayanthi j Join Date: Jan 2013

Am I eligible for SSC exam after finishing B.Tech IT?

i m finished b.tech IT ,which post i m eligible to apply ssc exam ,so please give a suggestions to the post...and mention the eligible post,pls help me..
15th April 2015, 03:39 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for SSC exam after finishing B.Tech IT?

Sorry to say that final year students of engineering or any graduation equivalent courses are not eligible

If a final year students get appear in the entrance exam of the SSC-CGL then he will be rejected at the time of interview or at the time of selection process.Simply, candidates are not eligible for SSC Combined Graduate Level examination unless and until they complete Graduation.

The complete details regarding SSC-CGL are as below:--->>

CGL means combined graduate level entrance exam conducted for the various post in the central government as well as in the state government.The student who have completed their Graduation are only eligible for this entrance exam.

This exam is conducted every year in India as have the following post listed below:-->>

Assistant,
SI in CBI,
Inspector (Central Excise, Preventive Officer, Examiner),
Inspector of Income Tax/ AEO in DoE,
Inspector of Posts/ Divisional Accountant,
Auditor/ Accountant/ Junior Accountant,
Tax Assistant/ UDC,
Statistical Investigaton,

Age Criteria for SSC-CGL are given as below:--->>
In case of SSC-CGL the age criteria is different for the different post available through SSC-CGL.

Required Age for Assistant Posts :- Between 20-27 Years
Required Age for SI in CBI :- Between 20-25 Posts
Rest for All Posts :- Age Between 18-27 Years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?