18th April 2012, 03:50 PM
sachin kumar baisla

Am I eligible for SSC graduate level exam after pursuing B.Tech in Final Year?

sir i wana ask a qstn that i m prsuing b.tech in final year and my sesson wl end month of june so pls tell me that m i eligble for ssc graduate level exam..pls tell me

30th April 2012, 09:54 AM
mithu ashi
Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for SSC graduate level exam after pursuing B.Tech in Final Year?

S.S.C. COMBINED GRADUATE LEVEL EXAM is conducted by Staff Selection Commission.
This exam is conducted for recruiting the candidates to non- technical and non-gazette (both technical and non technical) posts.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:-

-- The candidate must be a graduate degree holder.
-- Age should be between 18-25 years.
-- Age must not be less than 18 years & not more than 25 years.
-- Relaxation of age is applicable in case of O.B.C , SC/ST & physically handicapped candidates.
-- For O.B.C. -3 years, For SC/ST- 5 years , For physically handicapped-10 years of relaxation is available.

SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR SSC GRADUATE LEVEL EXAMINATION :-

IT CONSISTS OF 3 STAGES.

1)PRELIMINARY EXAM
2)MAIN EXAM
3)PERSONALITY TEST
30th April 2012, 09:17 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for SSC graduate level exam after pursuing B.Tech in Final Year?

Yes, you can apply for SSC Combined graduate level exam after pursuing B.Tech final year. Graduation is the required qualification to apply for this exam. Maximum age limit to apply for this exam is 27 years. Those who are in the final year of graduation can also apply for this exam. But it is mandatory that the candidates should acquire qualification or complete the course at the time of selection if they get short listed for personal interview. Candidates should also be able to submit necessary qualifying documents at the time of PI (if they get selected).
22nd May 2012, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

what is the min. Marks required to pass the pre exam of ssc
17th November 2012, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE MIN % OF MARKS IN GRADUATE LEVEL TO APPEAR IN ssc
21st January 2013, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

as i m in final yr of my graduation n wl complete by d end of june..so i just want to ask whether i m eligible to sit in ssc cgl xam or not??
16th February 2013, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am in my final year of btech and my last exam will be in may . Am I eligible for graduate level ssc exam .
25th January 2014, 02:10 AM
Unregistered

sir i am in final year of my btech and want to know that for which posts i am eligible in ssc graduate level exam and what maximum salary per month can i get from the respective posts....kindly reply fast
8th February 2014, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

sir iam studying b.tech final year exam,I have applied for ssc ,I will graduate in may Iam I eligible for write the exam
15th March 2014, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

btech final yr student (cs ) branch and my last exam will be in may 2014 sir plzz tell me i m eligible in ssc cgl 2014 or not ?
20th June 2014, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

What should be the maximum age for applying the SSC (CGL) examination?
Kindly disscoused here a.s.a.p.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?