31st December 2021, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for SSC JSO Post?

Sir/Mam, I have studied BUSINESS MATHEMATICS AND STATISTICS as a subject in BCOM(Prog). And I have 60%marks in the subject too. Am I eligible for SSC JSO Post ?

Please Reply soon as possible

2nd January 2022, 12:14 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for SSC JSO Post?

Eligibility for SSC JSO Post:-
You need 60% marks in Mathematics in class 12th , if you did not study statistics at the graduation level . If you study statistical at graduation level this condition of 60% marks in in mathematics will not be applicable.

The junior Statistical Officer are the officers of group B in the pay band 2 , that is 9300 to 34800 with Grade pat of Rs4200. They are recruited directly through combined graduate level examination every year by the Staff Selection Commission.

Age limit:-
Not exceeding 32 years
(Relaxable for government servants up to 5 year in accordance with instruction or order is issued by central government in the regards from time to time)

Educational qualification a candidate for direct recruitment grade of statistical investigator Grade 2 of the service must have obtained following education qualification:-

>Bachelor degree in any subject from a recognised university or Institute
>Candidate must have secured at least 60% in mathematics 12th standard
3rd January 2022, 05:11 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for SSC JSO Post.
The basic eligibility criteria for SSC JSO Post is that:- Candidates must have a bachelor's degree and 60% marks in maths at 12th. For more details regarding this you can visit the official website of SSC JSO.
5th January 2022, 07:17 PM
Sheembaa

Yes,you are eligible...

:- Any candidates who passed 12th with mathematics as a main subject with minimum of 60% marks..
:- Candidates must passed bachelor degree as well.
:- Age not less than 18 and not more than 32 year...
:- no any restriction of attempts.
:- Selective relaxation of age and marks according to caste ..
31st August 2022, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

Sir/Mam I studied graduation in economics honors with statistics was one of subject ( as a subsidiary subject for 2 years) . Am I eligible for jso /si post in ssc cgl????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?