6th January 2011, 03:55 PM

Am I eligible for SSC, UPSC, or TNPSC exam after completing B.E?

i am B.E final year i'm eligible for tnpsc,upsc,ssc exam?

Please reply

Related Questions:
  1. Which one is better for me from job point of view between BCA Distance and BCA Regular? Will I be eligible to apply for Bank, SSC, UPSC exam after BCA in distance mode?
  2. Am I eligible for SSC combined graduate level exam after completing my internship? Exam which I need to appear? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Eligibility criteria in UPSC or SSC for government employees?
  4. Which course is best for SI or IPS in degree? How much amount should we paid during entrance?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for UPSC exam after completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering? -- [New]
  6. Exam details of UPSC or SSC or MPSC after completing 34 years of age?
  7. Am I eligible to get Central Government job with 83% marks scored in B.Sc Maths?
  8. What kind of Questions come under UPSC and SSC Exam? How to prepare for the Exam?
  9. What are the best jobs we can get after completion of B.Sc Maths course?
  10. Eligibility for SSC exam after completing B.Com without English subject? What is the syllabus for SSC exam?
  11. Am I eligible for UPSC(IAS) and other UPSC exam after completing my B.A?
  12. Am i eligible to write UPSC exam after completing BCA?
  13. Government jobs other than SSC and UPSC for MA in Public Administration post graduate
  14. Am I eligible to write TNPSC group II exam after completing 10th?
  15. Am I eligible to attend the TNPSC exam after completing my higher secondary? I am doing my final year IT
  16. Eligibility for SSC CGL 2015 and Bank PO exams 2015
  17. Am I eligible for TNPSC exam after completing graduation from Tamil Nadu Open University?
  18. Eligibility to write SSC exam in WB after completing B.Sc in PCM under EIILMU?
8th January 2011, 02:04 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for SSC, UPSC, or TNPSC exam after completing B.E?

Hello friend,
There are various examination conducted by SSC, UPSC and TNPSC. Therefore, the eligibility required for a particular post depends upon the nature of the job. But after completion of your bachelors program, you will be eligible for most of the exam.
Since, there is a long list of examination conducted by all the service commissions, you must visit their official website for details regarding all or a particular job.
21st January 2011, 01:13 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

All mentioned examination's basic eligibility criteria is graduation.so after passing your B.E degree you can apply.
7th February 2011, 11:41 AM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Dear friend,

Yes, you are eligible for applying to all these exams conducted by the govt regulated board of India.

The minimum eligibility to appear at these exams is to have a graduation degree from a recognized institute.

So after your graduation (B.E), you are definitely eligible to apply for these exams.

Good luck!!
25th February 2011, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

what is the eligiblity for tnpsc group1,passing of degree or completion of degree?
25th February 2011, 10:30 AM
kabilash

Exclamation Re: Am I eligible for SSC, UPSC, or TNPSC exam after completing B.E?

what is the minimum eligiblity for tnpsc group1 ,passing of degree or completion of degree?
27th June 2011, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

what is the salary and promotion chances of a auditor in defence accounts department.
16th July 2011, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

is computer science students ia eligible for writing IES exam? if so what is the syllabus?
6th August 2011, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

I am selected as Auditor in general deffence account through SSC exam.
What will be my salary and what are the chances of promotion?
What is reputation of the job?
6th August 2011, 04:50 PM
balathegreat
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible for SSC, UPSC, or TNPSC exam after completing B.E?

The examinations mentioned by you on the questions are all the government exams. If you check, you can know that basic eligibility required for all the above exams is a completed graduation. As you have finished your B.E. you are now considered to be a graduate. So as per the educational qualification is considered you are surely eligible for all the above asked exams.
6th August 2011, 04:57 PM
balathegreat
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible for SSC, UPSC, or TNPSC exam after completing B.E?

All the above asked exams are government exam and they all have a common eligibility requirement that your education qualification must be a completed graduation. As you have finished your B.E. you are now considered to be a graduate. So as per the educational qualification you are eligible for all the above asked exams.
25th September 2011, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

can AMIE completed OR runing person eligible for SSC,UPSC,IAS,IPS ?
9th June 2014, 10:37 AM
kishor178

Quote:
Originally Posted by SANDEEP891985 View Post
Hello friend,
There are various examination conducted by SSC, UPSC and TNPSC. Therefore, the eligibility required for a particular post depends upon the nature of the job. But after completion of your bachelors program, you will be eligible for most of the exam.
Since, there is a long list of examination conducted by all the service commissions, you must visit their official website for details regarding all or a particular job.
then my doubt is that can a person who passed in tnpsc group I exam apply for IAS and go on in it?
10th September 2014, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for SSC, UPSC, or TNPSC exam after completing AMIE?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?