13th March 2012, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study AMIE course through distance learning after completing 12th with 63% marks?

1,sir I am compleated plus two science with 63%mark.in if am able to study amie course in distance aducation?
2,Ian lived in thrissur kerala. where is it's. tuition centre?
3,how much fees have to this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study MS in Germany after completion of AMIE course? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible for GATE if done AMIE years back?
  3. Am I eligible for all Government exams after completing AMIE? How to score good marks in AMIE exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible to do B.Ed from any government university after completing my BBA from ICFAI university, Tripura though distance learning?
  5. How to take admission for correspondence course of MBA
  6. Procedure to get admission in AMIE for Distance Learning courses?
  7. What is the method to study for AMIE exam?
  8. List of colleges in which i am eligible for MCA entrance exam? I have 55% marks in 12th, Now i m doing graduation through distance learning program
  9. How can I do M.Phil or PhD through distance learning? Universities and study centres in West Bengal for doing M.Phil and PhD through distance education mode?
  10. Are distance learning programs approved by AICTE along with DEC? Why candidates from AMIE are preferred over others?
  11. I want to do my B.Tech from AMIE through distance learning program. What are the possible aspects for this?
  12. Which distance learning course should I start with after 12th commerce?
  13. Can I go for B.A in psychology distance education and then proceed with M.A and PhD? PhD also comes with distance education?
  14. I want to do my B.Tech from AMIE through distance learning program. What are the possible aspects for this?
  15. How to do B.Ed after doing B.E with ECE?
  16. Is MSc Bioinformatics through distance learning good from career point of view? Will I get better placement after completing this course from Distance Learning? Names of institute providing DL in MSc Bioinformatics?
  17. Will i be eligible for the post of Assistant Professor after M.Tech and B.Tech with 59.1% marks?
  18. How to study AMIE course after completing textile diploma in polytechnic?
2nd May 2012, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to study AMIE course through distance learning after completing 12th with 63% marks?

sir mujhe aime k barae mae thodi knowledge chahiye thi.. yae course polytechnic k baad ho jata h kya.. kya h yae aime.. thoda bthaiye iske barae mae...
9th June 2012, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to study AMIE course through distance learning after completing 12th with 63% marks?

Sir can i do amie course after doing MSc in chemistry.i obtain 61 perchantage marks in MSc .
28th June 2012, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

i am ITI diploma in electronics mech so i am eligibal amie.
10th July 2012, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

I am iti turner
am I eligible for amie
19th September 2012, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

iam a graduate completed mca and then ME(CSE) .i want to do amie. what is the procedure. how many subjects will be exempted fro me
19th September 2012, 08:19 PM
tanni13

Eligibility criteria of AMIE-

A student who has passed 12th or Equivalent examinations with English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with minimum 45% marks in each subject is eligible to appear for AMIE (Non Diploma) -Technician
A student who has passed Diploma examinations are Eligible to appear for AMIE (Diploma Scheme)-Senior Technician

TECHNICIAN MEMBERS

Every candidate for election as a Technician Member shall satisfy the Council that he possesses the following qualifications:

He/She shall have attained the age of eighteen years on the date of his/her application for election or transfer.

Examination

He/She shall have possessed an educational qualification recognised by the Council as given in Rule (Vol I) available on sale.

Academic Training

He/She shall in the opinion of the Council be making satisfactory progress in the acquisition of qualification for Corporate Membership.

Educational Qualification

Candidates who have passed any examination as listed in Rules (Vol I) shall be eligible to apply for Technician Membership

SENIOR TECHNICIAN MEMBERS

Every candidate for election as a Senior Technician Member or for transfer from Technician Member to Senior Technician Member shall satisfy the Council that he possesses the following qualifications:

He/She shall have attained the age of eighteen years on the date of his/her application for election or transfer.

Occupation

He/She shall be engaged in the engineering profession as a pupil or apprentice or assistant under a Corporate Member or a person possessing the qualification required to be elected as a Corporate Member and shall in the opinion of the Council be making satisfactory progress in the acquisition of qualifications for Corporate Membership provided that temporary unemployment is no bar to his election.

Examination

He/She shall have passed either (a) an accredited diploma examination in engineering or technology or its equivalent as recognised by the Council or (b) such other examination recognised by the Council as exempting from passing Section A of the Institution Examination in non-diploma stream.

Educational Qualification

Candidates who have passed an examination as listed in Rule (Vol I) shall be eligible to apply for Senior Technician Membership.

Candidates who possess any qualification as in Rule (Vol I) shall be eligible to apply for Senior Technician Membership claiming complete exemption from Section A of the Institution Examination.

Engagement

Candidates engaged as artisans, tracers, storekeepers or in such like employment will not be considered as qualifying for the profession of an engineer. In all such cases, the decision of the Council as to whether an engagement is satisfactory or not shall be final.

official website-

www.ieindia.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?