31st May 2018, 12:56 PM
shalini harry

Am I eligible to study BA and LLB at the age of 34 years having passed PUC in 2002?

I'm 34 years old now. I have passed my 2nd PUC i.e., my Higher Secondary in the year 2002. After this I did not continue my graduation. Now I want to do BA and LLB. Am I eligible for it? If yes, then name the distance universities offers this course?

30th June 2018, 02:21 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study BA and LLB at the age of 34 years having passed PUC in 2002?

To become eligible for Bachelor of Law course, you need to first complete your bachelor's degree from a recognized university.

There are many recognized distance university from where you can pursue Bachelor of Arts course:

Sikkim Manipal University.

Indira Gandhi National Open University.

Karnataka State Open University.

Manipal University.
30th June 2018, 07:12 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study BA and LLB at the age of 34 years having passed PUC in 2002?

You can not directly apply for Bachelor of Law course after 12th at age of 34 years. If you were below 22 then you can apply for CLAT.

At present, you should first apply for Bachelor's degree then apply for LLB course. Minimum qualification required for LLB is bachelor's degree.

You can pursue distance BA from any distance university like IGNOU, SMOU, KSOU etc.
30th June 2018, 08:05 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to pursue bachelor degree and after completion of bachelor degree become eligible to pursue LLB course.

There is no age limit to pursue bachelor degree and LLB course.

LLB is three year course. Distance LLB is not valid as per bar council of India.

You are only eligible to pursue bachelor degree ( B.A ) in distance mode.
3rd July 2018, 05:07 PM
Ramabai L

= Bachelor of Legislative Law is an undergrduate course
= Admission is based on entrance exam
= There are two different ways to pursue L.L.B
= Required Qualification is any degree at decipline University
= Duration for the cadidates who completed degree is Three years to finish L.L.B

= Duration to the candidate who is from inter (+2) will take Five years to complete L.L.B
= Finally there is no age limit to do L.L.B Course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?