6th January 2012, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I join LLB after PUC? I am 24 years old

After puc can i join llb .now iam 24 yrs old...pleaes tell me teh possibility

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join LLB directly after completing PG in Sociology through correspondence from KSOU after SSLC? How can we proceed further to join LLB course? Is PUC a must?
  2. Which one is a good choice for me between joining 5 years LLB course directly and doing 3 year LLB course after completion o B.Com course?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria for LLB? Can I join LLB from CCS? I have completing B.Com from DU
  4. How to join LLB after completion of 12th?
  5. Am I eligible for correspondence LLB after completing M.Com after completing 2nd year PUC? Minimum age for doing LLB?
  6. Can I join 5 years LLB after completing B.Com degree?
  7. How to do LLB after completing PUC 2nd year commerce
  8. How to do LLB after completing PUC 2nd year commerce?
  9. Am I eligible to study LLB after completing 2nd PUC?
  10. How should I join LLB after diploma? I have completed 3 years diploma
  11. Diploma engineer can join LLB course? What will be duration of the course for a Diploma holder?
  12. How to join LLB correspondence after passing PG in Agriculture?
  13. Can CS undergoing student do LLB and M.Com
  14. How to join 5 years LLB after passing 10th?
  15. I s it possible to do LLB through distance? What is the eligibility for LLB? Where are the colleges located for LLB? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Candidate with 48% in Bachelor degree can study Law in 2016 from any university? -- [New]
  17. Can I join LLB course being a candidate with an age of 36 years?
  18. Possibility to study Law after completing 12th standard? Is it necessary to appear in CET? Percentage required in 12th for admission?
12th January 2012, 09:16 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join LLB after PUC? I am 24 years old

No, you can’t pursue LLB after completing only PUC. To join LLB, you should have completed B.Sc/B.A/B.Com degree from a recognized university. You are required to score a minimum of 40% marks in graduation. Post graduate degree holders will get a weightage of 2%. For getting admission to the LLB course, you have to qualify in the entrance exam. The duration of the course is 3 years.
1st February 2013, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

dear sir i am puc passed at 1998 and 1st year b a completed 2000 can i jion to llb is it possible tell me please
6th February 2017, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, I am PUC Passed 2011 and i completed my graduation also but i am interested to join LLB in PUC base It's Possible......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?