17th June 2019, 05:55 PM
Aaqzoo

Am I eligible to study MA Journalism and Mass Communication after completing B.Com?

I have completed my B.Com and now wants to study my Master in Journalism. Am I eligible to study MA in Journalism and Mass Communication? Do I need to write any kind of entrance? Will any subject studied in B.Com is going to help me in Journalism?

29th June 2019, 09:52 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study MA Journalism and Mass Communication after completing B.Com?

The eligibility criteria for admission in Master of Arts in Journalism and Mass Communication:

The minimum academic qualification required for this post graduate course is bachelor's degree in journalism and mass communication.

Percentage in bachelor's degree must be 50% or above 50%. Generally, B.Com candidates are not eligible for this course but some university conduct entrance exam for other stream candidates also. You need to clear exam of such university for admission in this course.
29th June 2019, 10:11 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study MA Journalism and Mass Communication after completing B.Com?

The eligibility criteria for admission in Master in Journalism course is not same for all the colleges and universities.

In some of the colleges the eligibility is that candidate passed bachelor degree in any discipline are eligible while in most of them bachelor degree in mass communication is mandatory.

Method of selection also varies with institutes. So, for the detail information visit at official website.
29th June 2019, 12:15 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria for Master of Arts in Journalism or Mass Communication:

1. You must have done bachelor's degree in mass communication or Journalism to apply for post graduation course in this discipline.

2. There is 50% marks criteria for MA in Journalism.

Some universities conduct entrance exam for admission in post graduation course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?