17th June 2019, 01:37 PM
Sahana Kanitkar

Is there any age limitation for NET SET examination?

I have completed my Masters in Music. Is there any age limit for the NET SET exam or anybody who is having Masters in Music can apply? Is there any specific degree requirement?

29th June 2019, 09:35 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any age limitation for NET SET examination?

NET stands for National Eligibility Test and SET for State Eligibility Test.

There is 28 years upper age limit for Junior Research Fellowship. However, in case of Lectureship, there is no upper age limit.

Interested candidates must have 55% marks in master's degree to apply for NET examination. You can select subjects for your NET exam.
29th June 2019, 10:08 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

There is no upper age limit to appear for NET or SET examination for selection as lecturer.

Candidates have to appear and qualify in the examination for the selection.

There is upper age limit for the recruitment as JRF ( Junior Research Fellowship ).
29th June 2019, 12:12 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

1. The full form of NET is National Eligibility Test and that of SET is State Eligibility Test.

2. You must have done master's degree in any stream from a recognized university to apply for NET/SET exam.

3. There is no upper age limit for Lectureship but there is upper age limit of 28 years for Junior Research Fellowship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?