7th September 2012, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for studying BSc in agriculture? How to join this course without EAMCET

my age is 23 am i eligible for studying bsc in agriculture and i want to know how to join in this course without EAMCET

2nd December 2016, 08:34 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible for studying BSc in agriculture? How to join this course without EAMCET

B.Sc. Agriculture stands for Bachelor of Science in Agriculture. It is a 4-year Bachelor year degree course related to Agriculture. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects from a Government recognised board are eligible to pursue B.Sc. Agriculture course.

Admissions in B.Sc. Agriculture are offered through state level entrance examinations or entrance examinations conducted by the respective authority. You can also take admission in B.Sc. Agriculture course directly by contacting the college administration without appearing in entrance examination.
13th October 2020, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am i eligible for studying BSc in agriculture? How to join this course without EAMCET

Am I eligible for agriculture bsc how to join this course without emcet exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?