31st May 2010, 02:39 PM
raja12

Am I eligible to take admission in West Bengal Government colleges after getting a rank 29912 in WBJEE? If not in Government Colleges list the private colleges?

Dear sir,
I got a rank 29912 in wbjee please tell me i will be eligible for west bengal government college if yes then pls tell in which college. If i am not elligible for government college then pls tell about private college.

PLZ HELP.

Related Questions:
  1. After getting a rank of 27711 in WBJEE do I stand eligible for admission in West Bengal government colleges?
  2. Can I get admission in any government engineering college of West Bengal after scoring 10479 rank in WBJEE? List of the government colleges in West Bengal?
  3. Can I fill choices of private colleges of west bengal through AIEEE online councelling?
  4. West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam supporting government engineering colleges?
  5. What are the private colleges in West Bengal that I can get after scoring 14369 WBJEE rank?
  6. Best colleges and branches that I can get in West Bengal having 10285 rank in WBJEE?
  7. Can I get admission in government engineering college in West Bengal after scoring 2964 rank in WBJEE
  8. List of Government Polytechnic Colleges in West Bengal for a candidate who has secured 20150 rank in JEXPO?
  9. List of Government affiliated Polytechnic Colleges in West Bengal for a candidate with 7755 rank in JEXPO?
  10. Top 15 Engineering Colleges of West Bengal
  11. List of government colleges available in West Bengal?
  12. Closing ranks of WBJEE for Government and Self Financing Medical Colleges in West Bengal?
  13. How many private colleges will I get into West Bengal after scoring 40,000 rank in WBJEE?
  14. Possibility to study Civil in any Government Polytechnic of West Bengal with 11848 General rank in JEXPO? -- [New]
  15. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Admission in any engineering branch in government colleges in West Bengal after scoring 7496 in WBJEE?
  17. Can I get a private college in west bengal through AIEEE online councelling?
  18. List of Government colleges which offer Diploma in Electrical Engineering to a candidate who has secured 63338 rank in West Bengal JEXPO?
1st March 2011, 10:26 AM
swarupdey89

Default Re: Am I eligible to take admission in West Bengal Government colleges after getting a rank 29912 in WBJEE? If not in Government Colleges list the private colleges?

Sorry sir,
Your score is poor so that you can't take admission in any Govt. Colleges in west bengal...

yes you are eligible for getting admission in some private colleges...
I can't tell you the exact names as the admission fluctuates according to the acceleration of admission,sit capacity,students interest on which colleges...so check Joint entrance official site for available branches and seats...

best of luck...
1st March 2011, 10:27 AM
swarupdey89

Default Re: Am I eligible to take admission in West Bengal Government colleges after getting a rank 29912 in WBJEE? If not in Government Colleges list the private colleges?

Sorry sir,
Your score is poor so that you can't take admission in any Govt. Colleges in west bengal...

yes you are eligible for getting admission in some private colleges...
I can't tell you the exact names as the admission fluctuates according to the acceleration of admission,sit capacity,students interest on which colleges...so check Joint entrance official site for available branches and seats...

best of luck...
1st March 2011, 10:29 AM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Hi,

No dear ,with this rank in WBJEE, you can't get a Govt engineering college.

You have to take admission in private colleges in west bengal.

There are lots of private engineering colleges in west bengal.

You can get the list of all these colleges in this link:

http://www.indiaedu.com/westbengal/colleges/engineering/engineering-colleges.html
1st March 2011, 05:18 PM
thekinghimself

Quote:
Originally Posted by raja12 View Post
Dear sir,
I got a rank 29912 in wbjee please tell me i will be eligible for west bengal government college if yes then pls tell in which college. If i am not elligible for government college then pls tell about private college.

PLZ HELP.
hi raja,
don't worry so much.with your marks you will not be able to get admitted in govt. engg . colleges,that is for sure.you must choose your stream first.that is more important.techno~bengal institute of technology,jis group college(narula institute of tech.),techno(sit),techno(asit),mallabhum,murshida bad institute of tech.,howrah seacomm are the colleges you will be getting.but at the end of your 4 years course your stream will decide your future.and last but not the least attend all the rounds of counselling.after 2nd. or 3rd. round you can get a better seat than your eligibility.
9th March 2011, 08:05 AM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

hii

eligible to take admission in West Bengal Government colleges after getting a rank 29912 in WBJEE
No ,with this rank in WBJEE, you can't get a Govt engineering college.
There are lots of private engineering colleges in west bengal.

http://www.indiaedu.com/westbengal/colleges/engineering/engineering-colleges.html
with your marks you will not be able to get admitted in govt. engg . colleges,that is for sure.you must choose your stream first.that is more important.techno~bengal institute of technology,jis group college(narula institute of tech.),techno(sit),techno(asit),mallabhum,murshida bad institute of tech.,howrah seacomm are the colleges you will be getting.but at the end of your 4 years course your stream will decide your future.and last but not the least attend all the rounds of counselling.after 2nd. or 3rd. round you can get a better seat than your eligibility.

good luck
18th March 2011, 12:24 AM
RATAN SINGH RATHORE
Senior Member+

HI,

Sorry dear,you are not eligible to take admission in west bengal Government colleges after getting a rank 29912 in WBJEE.

all the best dude..............
7th May 2011, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

i want to get admission in civil engineering in govt. college.so what marks i have to get?and i have sc rank too.
19th May 2011, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

RANKS CORRESPONDING TO SCORE IN WBJEE
23rd May 2011, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

what rank should i expect with 35 marks, and on that probably which would i be getting
6th June 2011, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

What rank should i expect with 60 marks, and on that probably which would i be getting
9th June 2011, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

my AIR 173000/114000, STATE RANK 5900/4700, WHERE I CAN GET CHANCE
14th June 2011, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

I have secured 21906 rank in wbjee. Please list me the name of good private engineering colleges in west bengal according to my rank.
14th June 2011, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

i have got 15100 rank in wbjee 2011. can i get into government colleges?
15th June 2011, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir my rank in wbjee is 37000 can i get good college?
16th June 2011, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

my rank in wbjee 2011 is 32053. can i get computer engineering or Information Technolgy in any private companys in and around kolkata......if not what are the possibilities for me........please suggest
18th June 2011, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

I have got 28,382 rank in wbjee 2011, can i take admission in mckv in liluah?
24th June 2011, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible to take admission in West Bengal Government colleges after getting a rank 34794 [sc catagory rank- 2648] in WBJEE?
16th September 2011, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

i an bds final year student and i get first class in every year exam so in which
college i should do mds?
23rd May 2012, 08:54 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to take admission in West Bengal Goverment colleges after getting a rank 27386 in WBJEE? If not in goverment college list the private colleges?????????
25th May 2012, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

what is the monthly / annual fees in private colleges in West Bengal ? whether they charge capitation fees also if appeared in wbjee/AIeee and rank is satisfactory or not satisfactory
29th May 2013, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

what rank is required to take admission in Asansol Engg. College whereas marks of 12th are in Math-33, Phy.-49,Chem-53.
12th June 2013, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

My rank in SC category is 2135. Can I get admission in any Govt Engg College?
13th June 2013, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Is there any college for genetic engineering in WEST BENGAL. If not then please suggest some good private college which offers genetic engineering.
15th June 2013, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

can i will get good enginearing college my wbjee rank is 25502?tell me some college which i will get?
24th June 2013, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

sir, i got 61513 in wbjee so,could i get any avg college
24th June 2013, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

sir, i got 61513 in wbjee so,could i get any avg college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?