1st August 2016, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for TCS and Capgemini as per my academic marks?

Hi sir, I got 59.1% in 10th intermediate and i got 71% and now i am pursuing B.Tech i got 66% am i eligible for Capgemini, Tcs companies.

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible for TCS, CAPGEMINI, Wipro, IBM companies after scoring 63% in B.Tech -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I get job in TCS, Capgemini or Infosys with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  3. Is one year gap between 11th and 12th standard allowed in CAPGEMINI?
  4. Can I get job in TCS, CTS, Infosys and Capgemini if having 2 years gap after 12th? Percentage calculation in CTS and TCS?
  5. Am I eligible to get job in TCS, CTS, Capgemini, HCL, Kinetic Engineering Limited and LML if got below 60% marks in B.Tech Computer Engineering?
  6. Am I eligible for TCS as per my academic records?
  7. Eligible criteria for TCS? Am I eligible for TCS after 58% in 10th, 56% in 12th and 74.28% in BCA?
  8. Is there any interview by CapeGemini in coming month for B.Tech graduate?
  9. Can you tell me the names of companies which allow the 57% in 10th?
  10. Am i eligible for CAPGEMINI with 2 years academic gap in between 10th & 12th?
  11. How to do an MBA while working at TCS or CAPGEMINI
  12. What kind of jobs are available in Capgemini for EEE graduates?
  13. How many companies provide job for BSc IT?
  14. Can I get job in TCS or other good companies after having 87% in SSLC, 58% in PUC and 65% in B.E? -- [New]
  15. Am I eligible for TCS and CTS, Capgemini, Accenture and WIPRO
  16. Should I attend interview of TCS if already placed in CTS?
  17. Can I join IT companies like Wipro, Syntel, TCS, Capgemini, Cognizant, TechMahindra, Accenture being a BCA graduate with 6 month gap?
  18. Can I get good job in L&T and TCS after scoring 47% marks in 10th class and 80% marks in Civil Engineering?
1st August 2016, 10:20 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for TCS and Capgemini as per my academic marks?

>> Capgemini is a French multinational management consulting corporation headquartered in Paris, France.

>> TCS stands for Tata Consultancy Services and it is the top most software company.

>> As per my knowledge no you are not eligible for TCS and Capgemini as per your academic marks.

>> The required eligibility criteria for TCS and Capgemini are given below::::::::::>>>>>>>

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA

:: You must have 60% marks in 10th, 12th and B.tech course.

:: Active backlogs are not allowed.

:: The minimum age of candidate must be 18 years.
1st August 2016, 11:42 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for TCS and Capgemini as per my academic marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi sir, I got 59.1% in 10th intermediate and i got 71% and now i am pursuing B.Tech i got 66% am i eligible for Capgemini, Tcs companies.
As per 10th standard marks, you are not eligible for TCS and Capgemini recruitment.

Eligibility criteria of TCS and Capgemini recruitment:-

1)Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for TCS and Capgemini is 60%
2)You should not have any pending backlogs.
3)Candidates having more than two year gap throughout the studies are not eligible for TCS and Capgemini recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?