1st August 2016, 05:32 PM
jagroop dhillon

Best option after +2 non medical to earn good money and respectful job?

Hi i have completed +2 non medical with 75% marks in punjab which option is best for me in which i can get very good money and respected job plz help, hurry

1st August 2016, 10:31 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best option after +2 non medical to earn good money and respectful job?

The name of best courses for you after +2 non medical with 75% marks in punjab are given below::::::::::::::>>>>>>>>>

>> Bachelor in Computer Applications

>> Bachelor of Architecture

>> Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery

>> Aircraft Maintenance Engineering

>> B. Tech (Aerospace Engineering)

>> B. Sc. (Biotechnology)
1st August 2016, 10:38 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best option after +2 non medical to earn good money and respectful job?

As you have completed your 12th with non medical stream from Punjab hence I would like to suggest you to choose that field in which you are interested.
As non medical student you can apply for clerical exams in banks, post offices, Railway etc.
Moreover I would like to suggest you to complete your graduation in any discipline from a recognised University with minimum 55% marks and then appear in Officer's level exam such as RTO, PO, IAS, IPS etc.
1st August 2016, 11:26 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

There are many Options available after 10+2 in non-medical.Following are some options which are available are:-

**BCA

**BBM

**ANIMATION

**FASHION DESIGN

**MASS COMMUNICATION

**ACCOUNTING

**HOTEL MANAGEMENT

**B.Sc

You can also go for the engineering the various Engineering Branches are-
-Mechanical
-Civil
-Architecture
-IT engineering
-Computer science engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?