1st February 2013, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to teach assistant professor in engineering college?

Am i eligible to teach Asst Professor in engineering college?Having an 1 1/2 years(3 semester) experience in kg college of arts and science and completed MSc(IT) from bharathiar university(regular) and pursuing Mphil from government arts college,coimbatore.

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible to teach assistant professor in engineering college?
  2. Is MSc, M.Tech eligible for Assistant Professor in Engineering College?
  3. Am I eligible to teach as assistant professor in engineering college after doing MSc Electronics and then M.Tech(Sensor System Technology)
  4. Is MCA ME eligible for Assistant professor in an Engineering college in the department of Computer Science and Engineering
  5. Am i eligible to work as assistant professor in engineering college after doing MS from Automotive Engineering from UK?
  6. Am I eligible to teach B.E./BTech and MCA students after completing MCA?
  7. Qualifications required to be a Professor of engineering college? How to be a Professor?
  8. Qualification required for being Assistant Professor? -- [New]
  9. Am I eligible to work as an Assistant Professor in Engineering college after completing M.E in Software Engineering?
  10. Are MS graduates eligible for Assistant Professor post in VTU engineering college?
  11. Assistant Professor qualification issue with the university
  12. Eligibility for the post of assistant professor?
  13. Is M.Sc, M.Tech eligible for Assistant Professor in Engineering college? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the eligibility for assistant professor in ECE department
  15. Is B.Tech and MSc student eligible to get admission for assistant professor post in engineering
  16. Minimum qualification required for Assistant Professor in engineering college as per AICTE?
  17. Can I apply for Assistant Professor post in engineering colleges after M.Sc. and M.E. in computer science?
  18. What is the upper age limit for assistant professor post?
8th February 2013, 07:33 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible to teach assistant professor in engineering college?

You need to qualify NET to join as Asst Professor in government colleges. M.Phil holders also should quality NET for a permanent post. Those with Ph.D are exempted from having NET qualification. Master’s degree with a minimum of 55% marks can apply for NET. NET exams are conducted two times in a year, during the months of June and December.
10th February 2013, 09:35 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

AICTE has set the below minimum eligibilty criteria to apply for the Asst professor Jobs in the Engineering colleges:

BE/BTECH PASS
AND
ME/MTECH Pass
Also candidates should have scored minimum 60% marks either in BE/BTECH or ME/MTECH

So, all the Government colleges and good reputed colleges wil only hire candiadtes for the post of Asst Professor, if the candidates posses the above qualifications.
15th April 2014, 08:19 AM
Unregistered

I scored 84% in 10th and 47% in 12th,and my B.E and M.E i secured 74% i am eligible for Assistant Prof in Engineering colleges???????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?