3rd January 2013, 06:28 PM
priety trivedi

Am i eligible for TET exam after doing intermediate and graduation with 43%?

i have done my intermediate and graduation with 43% and b.ed with 64% am i eligible for TET exam

17th July 2014, 01:48 AM
Prathmic09

Default Re: Am i eligible for TET exam after doing intermediate and graduation with 43%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by priety trivedi View Post
i have done my intermediate and graduation with 43% and b.ed with 64% am i eligible for TET exam
Yes definitely you are eligible for TET entrance examination.

TET ie: - ( Teacher Eligibility Test ) and this entrance examination is conducted by every state in India. The candidate who aspiring to become a teacher in high secondary school should be qualified in the TET entrance examination with good marks.

To be eligible for this TET entrance examination, applicants should hold a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University and the applicant should be qualified in B.Ed course with 50% marks from recognized university and relaxation will be applicable for reserved category students. There is no age limit for this TET entrance examination. Since, you are qualified in B.Ed course with 64% so definitely you are eligible for TET entrance examination. The selection procedure will be based written examination.
28th December 2020, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am i eligible for TET exam after doing intermediate and graduation with 43%?

Am I eligible for tet exam am completed my intermediate
26th March 2022, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

After inter mpc can i write tet exam
14th June 2022, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

I completed m.com I write TEST exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?