28th January 2014, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

How can I take admission in MCA without 12th or intermediate?

Hi,

I have completed my graduation from distance mode, after 10th I discontinued my intermediate

my question is without 12th or intermediate will I eligible of Masters Degree (M.C.A)

25th April 2014, 12:55 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How can I take admission in MCA without 12th or intermediate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

I have completed my graduation from distance mode, after 10th I discontinued my intermediate my question is without 12th or intermediate will I eligible of Masters Degree (M.C.A)
It's not possible to do MCA course in regular mode without completing 12th standard and the main drawback is that you have completed bachelor degree course in distance mode. Most of the reputed MCA colleges in India required mathematics as a main subject in both the 12th standard and Bachelor degree course from recognized university. So, as per you're educational qualification you're not eligible for MCA course through regular mode. MCA stands for (Master of Computer Application). The duration of the Course is three years and the Course is divided into four six semester . Bachelor degree course in any discipline from recognized university is the minimum educational qualification to apply for MCA course. The applicant should be studied mathematics subject in both the 12th standard as well as bachelor degree course. The admission for this course is based on the entrance examination conducted by the institution and bachelor degree score may also take into consideration at the time of admission.
5th May 2015, 08:55 AM
Unregistered

I was failed 12th in 1999 .so is there any way to do graduation in this situation
18th May 2015, 08:34 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

MCA is post graduation course,which can done only after graduation.
Graduation can fulfill only when the candidate had finished intermediate i.e 12 th board.
So in simple language without intermediate one can not pursue further qualification.
Its a step wise process i.e 12th-graduation- post graduation should goes in a sequence.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?