26th October 2016, 11:00 PM
rajesh kumar atri

Am I eligible for TGT English in KVS after completion of B.A, B.Ed and M.A?

B.A.40% and B.Ed.73% M.A. 54% legible for TGT English in kvs? If not why ? What is the minimum criteria followed to apply for TGT English? Can you please provide me the complete information soon as possible on the same? Awaiting to get the response on this.

15th November 2016, 12:39 AM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for TGT English in KVS after completion of B.A, B.Ed and M.A?

As per my knowledge you are eligible for TGT post in KVS. Eligibility criteria for this post is graduation and B.ED. As you have pursued both these courses so you are eligible for this post. Thanks
4th September 2018, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for TGT English in KVS after completion of B.A, B.Ed and M.A?

A person who has completed her master in history but bed 2nd year result is not declared can they apply for pgt history post in kvs 2018.
8th September 2019, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

I have passed BA and BEd .can i apply tgt recruitment?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?