10th December 2015, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for TGT exam to do B.Ed in J&K after graduation with 46% and post graduation in English with 47.5%?

I have done my graduation in 2009 with 46% and post graduation in eng with 47.5% now I want to do bed from J&K so will I be eligible for TGT or I will have to repeat my graduation. Do reply soon I will be highly oblige to you.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do my B.Ed from English if it was not a subject during my graduation? How to prepare for TGT?
  2. Am I eligible for TGT post for KV school? I have finished my graduation in English and B.Ed
  3. Can a SC candidate with 40% marks in Graduation apply for TGT post in school or not? What is the eligibility criteria followed for TGT post in school?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria for TGT and PGT post?
  5. Can I do B.Ed from CCS university? Which are the teaching subjects in B.Ed? After B.Ed what are the requirements for TGT and PGT courses? Is there any post or vacancy in government schools for government teachers?
  6. Eligibility for entrance exam of Post Graduation in English?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria for B.Ed in IP university? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible for B.Ed course after scoring 42% in graduation and post graduation?
  9. Marks in post graduation for doing Ph.D in English Literature?
  10. Can I do B.Ed along with Post graduation in English?
  11. Eligibility to get admission in B.Ed for a candidate who has secured 59% in Post Graduation and 44% in Graduation?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria to apply for TGT post? I have scored 43% in B.A
  13. Minimum qualification required for TGT Art Teacher post in UP?
  14. Am I eligible for the post of TGT(SST)? I have done Psychology, English Literature, Language and Geography
  15. Eligibility to study PhD for a candidate who has completed Graduation in Media Mass and Post Graduation in English?
  16. Am I eligible for the post of TGT in KVS recruitment after completing graduation
  17. Post graduation universities details after graduation in English honors from LNMU Darbhanga?
  18. Eligibility criteria for CTET exam after passing B.A English Honors with 47% and M.A in English with 50%?
11th December 2015, 03:22 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for TGT exam to do B.Ed in J&K after graduation with 46% and post graduation in English with 47.5%?

Normally, most of the B.Ed entrance exams ask for 50% marks in graduation for admission. Only reserved category candidates can apply with less than 50% marks after getting relaxation.

Universities conduct the entrance exam individually for admission. If you are reserved category then surely you can apply for B.Ed admission in J&K.
11th December 2015, 05:44 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for TGT exam to do B.Ed in J&K after graduation with 46% and post graduation in English with 47.5%?

Yes, you can very much apply for TGT in J&K. Below however, I have mentioned the eligibility criteria to appear for TGT, kindly have a look at it.

> Candidate needs to have completed their graduation

> Candidate should also possess a B.Ed qualification degree

> Candidates minimum age should not be below the age of 21 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?