9th December 2009, 08:07 AM
nagarajan

Am I Eligible for TNPSC group 4 exam after B.A Public Administration through Open university?

I completed B.A Public Administration through Open university System at madras university. shall i eligible for Group 4 exam now?

1. Am I eligible to study Public Administration Honours in Netaji Open University being a Science student?
  2. Am I eligible for Group II exam if I completed 10th, discontinued my 12th and completed UG(BBA) from Tamilnadu open University?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for TNPSC exams after completing BBA from College approved by Alagappa University? -- [New]
  4. Nalanda Open University-BA in Political Science Public Administration Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. CSE graduate eligible for TNPSC exam? Which Group is suitable for CSE graduate?
  6. Can I write TNPSC group II exam after passing M.A from open university
  7. Am i eligible for group 2 TNPSC exam?
  8. Am I eligible for TNPSC exam after completing graduation from Tamil Nadu Open University?
  9. Am I eligible to write TNPSC group II xam
  10. VMOU B.A in Public Administration- Public Policy (EPA-06) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. How to prepare for TNPSC Group II exam?
  12. Past four year TNPSC group 2 exam question papers and answers? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible for TNPSC exam after passing BBA from Madras open university and MBA from Madras University?
  14. IGNOU M.A. Public Administration- Disaster Management Exam -Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Can I join B.Ed in IGNOU after completing B.A Public Administration in Tamilnadu Open University with 62%
  16. Is KSOU applicable for government jobs? Can we get placement in running period?
  17. VMOU B.A in Public Administration- Indian Administration (EPA-02) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. What are the career prospects after graduation in Public Administration?
23rd December 2009, 01:51 PM

Default Re: Am I Eligible for TNPSC group 4 exam after B.A Public Administration through Open university?

yes you are eligible for it provided that you should not crossed the age limit of 30 years.

best of luck.
24th December 2009, 06:07 PM
amarjit

Default Re: Am I Eligible for TNPSC group 4 exam after B.A Public Administration through Open university?

yes you are eligible for the exam you can refer the official website of tnpsc for the notification for the exam and eligibility.......

8th January 2010, 07:14 PM

yes you are eligible for the tnpsc exam group 4 exam .for more info search on the official website
9th January 2010, 11:47 AM
kusum singal

yes you are eligible for the tnpsc exam. for more information, you can visit www.tnps.gov.in
best of luck.
15th February 2010, 09:23 PM
pradeep.g.u

yes you are eligible for tnpsc group 4 exam if you didt cross the age limit ... age limit is 30 years
28th March 2010, 03:54 PM
subhasish

yes you are eligible for this exam

but remember one thing age must be less then 30yrs.
16th June 2010, 05:32 PM

when group4 exams will conducted
4th October 2010, 01:29 AM

Sir When will conduct the Group 1 Exam. please inform.
17th March 2011, 08:17 PM
Mayank Shekhar

According to me -
yes you are eligible for it provided that you should not crossed the age limit of 30 years.
18th March 2011, 02:10 PM

need B.A Pulic administration questaion paper 1st year

kindly do the needful...

Jaya ganesh.C
29th April 2011, 02:49 PM

SIR idontno what"s the TNPSC plz telmesir
6th May 2011, 12:09 PM

time table of Public Administration
30th August 2011, 03:32 PM

am i eligible for all the group exams which have conducted by the TNPSC?
20th November 2011, 08:48 PM

WHEN IS START THE UG EXAMS B.A PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION.....PLEASE TELL ME I WANT TO KNOW THE DETIAL
21st March 2012, 02:18 PM

sir already i got a government job. I have no degree. am i eligible for TNPSC GROUP $ EXAM
21st March 2012, 03:03 PM

am doing my final b.tech.am i eligible to write tnpsc group 4 exam..?
21st March 2012, 08:36 PM

i am doing in m.sc(i.t) five year integrated course final year student can i also apply for in this post.......pls tell me sir/madam......
6th April 2012, 09:04 AM

What is the condition for TNPSC GROUP 2&4 EXAMMINATION?
6th October 2014, 04:32 PM

I am 10th fail now I completed open university degree what post eligible for govt job
11th October 2020, 04:33 AM

I am pass nk inter completed but correspondence degree pass ba can i eligible group 2 jobs .anf my sge is 39 caste is sc msdiga sir .could u plz explaine me .iam eligible or not