15th July 2012, 07:52 PM
ash kapoor

Am I eligible to work in Infosys after scoring 71% in 10th, 60% in 12th and 68% in B.Tech?

hello
i have got 71% in 10th, 60% in 12th and 68% in my b.tech.
kindly tell me that am i eligible to work in infosys

Related Questions:
  1. Opportunities available to get a job in Infosys after scoring 57.6% in 10th, 62.6% in 12th and 70% in B.Tech?
  2. Am I eligible for Infosys after scoring 89% in 10th and 12th
  3. Am I eligible for Infosys after scoring 94% in 10th, 80% in 12th
  4. Am I eligible for Infosys Campus Placement after scoring 87% in 10th, 82% in 12th and 65% in B.Tech?
  5. Am I eligible for Infosys drive after scoring 80% in 10th, 75% in 12th
  6. Will I be eligible for campus interview of Infosys, Wipro, TCS after scoring 7.4/10?
  7. Am I eligible to attend infosys interview after scoring 63% marks in 10th and 59.7 marks in 12th -- [New]
  8. Am I eligible for job in Infosys after scoring 58.2% in 12th board?
  9. Am I eligible for Infosys Placement after scoring 68.33% in 10th, 55.33 in 12th and 67% in B.E?
  10. Can I eligible to get jon in Infosys having secured 76.99% in 10th, 68.44% in 12th and pursuing 4th year B.Tech?
  11. Will I be eligible for Infosys recruitment after passing 60% above in 10th, 12th and B.Tech
  12. Eligibility criteria for campus placement in Infosys? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible for Infosys campus placement? I have 76% in 10th,59% in 12th and 70% in B.Tech
  14. Am I eligible for Infosys placements after scoring 88.32% in 10th, 59.5% in 12th and 74% in B.E?
  15. Can I be eligible for Infosys after scoring 71% in 10th and 70% in 12th and 67% upto 6th semester?
  16. Can I get a job in TCS, WIPRO, Infosys after scoring 81% in 10th, 59.2% in 12th and 75% till 4th semester in B.Tech?
  17. Can I get a job in IBM, TCS, Infosys after scoring 62% in 10th and 12th and 68% in B.E ECE?
  18. Am I eligible for Infosys after scoring 69% in 10th, 48% in 12th, 58% in graduation and 70% in MCA?
2nd August 2012, 11:02 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to work in Infosys after scoring 71% in 10th, 60% in 12th and 68% in B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ash kapoor View Post
hello

Infosys Limited formally Infosys Technologies is an Indian global technology services company .

If you are from B-TECH ,M-TECH ,MCA ,B.SC(IT,CS) M.SC()IT , CS ,MATH ,STAT) ,these streams then you are applicable for Infosys Recruitment.

If you have through out 65% marks in career then you are applicable for INFOSYS company.Pending Backlog candidate are not eligible for INFOSYS.

Sorry to say that you are not applicable for Infosys recruitment because your 12th marks is below 65% .

Selection process for INFOSYS-
  • Written Test
  • Technical Test
  • Personal Interview
Some time they conduct GD round if the mass of the candidate are huge.

You must have ability for Puzzle solve and your communication skill mist be good for infosys recruitment.

For more details about INFOSYS CLICK HERE
2nd August 2012, 12:26 PM
singhhr23

Default Re: Am I eligible to work in Infosys after scoring 71% in 10th, 60% in 12th and 68% in B.Tech?

Infosys is one of the MNC IT company recruitment for the following sectors

ITIS(Information Technology Infra Structure)
BPO(Business Process Outsourcing)
KPO(Knowledge Process Outsourcing)
Software Developer
Testing
Human Resources

Eligible Criteria
You need to complete your graduation or diploma in any college or Institute
You need to be B.tech or B.E graduates for the IT sector jobs
You need have 60% of mark as aggregate in your graduation or diploma course
you need to have 60% of mark as a aggregate in your 10th & 12th standard also
You need to good communication skills in English
You need have good knowledge in programming language being a developer

Selection Process in Infosys
Aptitude test
Technical Interview
Group Discussion
Personal Interview
HR Interview
2nd August 2012, 02:19 PM
roknits
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by ash kapoor View Post
hello
hello

Infosys

Infosys limited is one of the top recruiters in the country.It is one of the top placement recruiter and recruits students in off campus and on campus both.

There is a slight difference in the Eligibility criteria for on campus and off campus placements.

For Freshers seeking to make into Infosys by Off Campus placements

Eligibility Criteria:
  • you should have atleast graduation in branches like BE/B.tech,M.tech,B.sc(IT,CS),M.sc(IT ,CS)
  • Student should have secured atleast 60% with zero backlogs at the time of applying are eligible to apply.

on campus placements are conducted when the college visits the campus of your college.Generally from the past few years it has been fixed at 60% throughout graduation that means that candidates should have 60% from X to graduation.

If your college has tie-ups with Infosys then you can know when the company is going to visit your campus from the placement officer of your college.

In case your college does not have tie ups with infosys or the same compny has never visited your college then you can go for off campus placement.

for OFF campus palcements::

If you have missed the opportunity to apply for Infosys through on campus palcements then you can apply for off campus placement by applying through its off campus program---->>http://www.infosys.com/careers/apply-now/apply.asp

or

you can submit your resume in sites like monster.com,Naukri.com

Selection process::

Round 1: GD/HR Interview.
Round 2: Written Test
Round 3: Technical Round

Skills that will help you::
  • you should have very good and fluent Communication Skills.
  • you Should be ready to work in Shifts and multiple locations.
  • you Should be a Team Player.
so,you are eligible to apply for infosys hence best of luck .

for more details CLICK HERE

hope this helped

with regards
roknits
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?