12th May 2011, 04:39 PM
drshesh

Am I eligible to write all India PG exam for MDS after doing my BDS from Private Dental College in AP?

hello sir
i am a bachelor of dental surgery (BDS). i have done my BDS from a private dental college in Andhra pradesh through management quota.though my native is bihar.i hv done my schooling from bihar..am i eligible to write the all india pg exam for MDS..as they say that students from J&k and Andhra pradesh are not eligible for that.....plzzz clearify my doubt

Related Questions:
  1. List of Universities offering MDS course in India? Information regarding the Entrance Exams and fee structures for this course? What are the Career Options after completion of BDS other than MDS? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I Eligible for writing All India PG if I have done BDS from Andhra Pradesh?
  3. Am i eligible to write Comedk Dental PG entrance test after BDS completion? -- [New]
  4. Annual expenses of MDS course in government as well as private institutes?
  5. Will I be able to apply for State counselling if scored 702 marks in AIPGDEE? Can I study MDS in any government or private college?
  6. How may I do M.D.S in Pedonotics branch? List of top colleges in A.P for the same? I've completed my B.D.S final year
  7. Career opportunities except MDS for BDS holder who is working as a Lecturer?
  8. How can I study MDS with scholarship in Abroad after completing my Internship being a BDS candidate?
  9. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in Calicut dental college after completino of BDS from private college in Karanataka?
  10. How to change dental college to do internships?
  11. What is the total number of MDS seats in government dental college in India?
  12. How can I apply for entrance exam to get admission in USA for MDS program being a BDS 2nd year student? Procedure to get scholarship?
  13. List of MDS government colleges in India? How can I prepare to qualify in MDS entrance exam?
  14. MDS seats in government dental colleges of India? What is the cut off list for SC category in MDS admission?
  15. Options and courses after completing BDS except MDS?
  16. Should I pursue MDS degree to work in Singapur? I am a married woman and I have completed my BDS degree from India
  17. BDS students can do DNB or not? Information about government MDS entrance exams?
  18. How can I study MDS in any university of USA after completing BDS?
11th January 2012, 10:27 AM
Ankur.Sunny

Default Re: Am I eligible to write all India PG exam for MDS after doing my BDS from Private Dental College in AP?

As you have done your BDS, you are eligible for MDS. You have to give the entrance exams conducted by AFMC. Schooling does not matters. Just you have to be well prepared for this exam as there are few seats for MDS. Best of luck.
11th January 2012, 10:29 AM
Ankur.Sunny

Default Re: Am I eligible to write all India PG exam for MDS after doing my BDS from Private Dental College in AP?

As you have done your BDS, you are eligible for MDS. You have to give the entrance exams conducted by AFMC. Just you have to be well prepared for this exam as there are few seats for MDS in good colleges.
26th June 2012, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

as i have done my B.D.S from private colllege in u.p am i eligible to give bihar state pg and the seat available in college in pg
6th June 2014, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir I am a bds student from andhrapradesh ..what are the mds entrance exams am eligible for
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?