1st October 2012, 12:22 PM
parvathireddy

Am I eligible to write Andhra entrance test? I belong to AP

i belong to andhra pradesh.but i did my ug in tamilnadu.am i eligible to write andhra entrance test.if not what are the other options i have?

31st May 2017, 09:08 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to write Andhra entrance test? I belong to AP

Yes, you can apply for Andhra Pradesh entrance examination of any government job or higher studies course as you belong to the state. Place of bachelor's degree has nothing to do with eligibility criteria for any entrance examination.

You need to meet its age and percentage criteria to apply for competitive exam of Andhra Pradesh State government.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Any book for Punjab MDS entrance exam? From where can I get previously asked questions in Punjab MDS entrance? 1 8th July 2020 03:49 AM
Which all MDS entrance exams can I give(Both Private and Government)? What is the study material for MDS entrance exam? 7 18th December 2014 08:48 PM
List of Universities offering MDS course in India? Information regarding the Entrance Exams and fee structures for this course? What are the Career Options after completion of BDS other than MDS? 14 15th June 2014 07:10 AM
Books to be read for APPF MDS entrance? Past 10 years question papers for MDS entrance? 9 12th February 2014 02:03 AM
Is there a common AIPG MDS entrance exam? Total number of MDS seats in all private and government dental colleges in India? 14 30th November 2013 06:56 PM