12th February 2012, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to write CET exam in Gulbarga? I'm currently studying in Dharwad

iam studying in dharwad. Can i write CET exam in gulbarga?
send details on my email id..

17th April 2013, 09:02 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to write CET exam in Gulbarga? I'm currently studying in Dharwad

Dear Friend,
First thing is that you can go for any of the city which you want for the CET Examinations,But the center should be present in the list of examinations site that is when you are applying for the examinations you will be asked for the center which you want to opt for to give the exam.If you had applied it for Gulbarga then you can give the examinations at that place but if you had applied for other than that then you have to go for that place only which you have listed out.
Now,As many times many center asked for the examinations since if the students applied for the 1st Preference and he not getting the seat for it then he will be getting seat at next one.
Note please be confirmed while applying for the centers to be opted for the examinations its most important thing and yes after your center will be given by the site you have to go for only that.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?