18th March 2012, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to write entrance test for M.Sc in Utkal University? I have done my B.Sc in chemistry with 57% marks

Iam Babu ,I am preparing for M.sc entrance in utkaluniversity.I Pass B.sc of honous chemestry with 57% agregate mark but no distinction.AM I ELIGIBLE for this entrance ?
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. MSc course in utkal university: Entrance exam, Qualifications Requirements? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in MSc course in Chemistry in Utkal University?
  3. Previous years MSc entrance question papers of chemistry of Utkal University?
  4. Can I do MSc in Utkal University after scoring 57% in Chemistry Hons in BSc?
  5. Previous years MSc entrance question paper of Chemistry of Utkal University?
  6. What is the syllabus for MSc entrance exam of Utkal University
  7. Previous years question papers of MSc Physics of Utkal University? I have completed my BSc
  8. Procedure for admission in MSc chemistry? How much marks are needed?
  9. Previous question papers of MSc Physics entrance of Utkal University
  10. What is the procedure to get admission in MSc Maths at Utkal University? What is the cutoff marks to pass the entrance exam?
  11. Admission process of MSc Chemistry in Delhi University? Any entrance exam for MSc Chemistry?
  12. Syllabus and previous year question papers for Chemistry PG entrance exam in Utkal University? -- [New]
  13. How to do MSc in Biochemistry after completing BSc in Biochemistry? What are the dates of entrance test?
  14. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East?
  15. MSc entrance sample question paper for admission in MSc Chemistry in Delhi University?
  16. Admission process of MSc chemistry in Delhi University? Is there any entrance test for it?
  17. Doing MSc Chemistry without doing bridge course of BSc Chemistry? Can I do MSc Chemistry in 1 year sitting?
  18. Am i eligible for MSc with 50% marks in BSc?
11th July 2012, 05:30 PM
NEETATRIPATHI92

Default Re: Am I eligible to write entrance test for M.Sc in Utkal University? I have done my B.Sc in chemistry with 57% marks

Respected sir/mam,

the eligibility is given below :

Minimum 50% marks at graduate level is mandatory for candidates seeking admission to sponsored M.Sc programs.

so, i feel very much happy to answer you you are also equally eligible
for this exam.

so, go hurry ,be readily prepared

and win the race

thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?