2nd January 2012, 07:49 PM
hd007

When will be the Entrance Exam for M.Sc in Mathematics in JNU? Syllabus for the Entrance Exam and the required qualification to get admission for this course?

sir plz give me information about msc in math in jnu. when enterance exam will be held.what is the syllabus of exam. wat is demand of qualification of admission in jnu .plz sir sennd me answer,

1st March 2012, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will be the Entrance Exam for M.Sc in Mathematics in JNU? Syllabus for the Entrance Exam and the required qualification to get admission for this course?

sir,please give me full information about entrance exam for M.Sc math in JNU.
19th April 2012, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will be the Entrance Exam for M.Sc in Mathematics in JNU? Syllabus for the Entrance Exam and the required qualification to get admission for this course?

sir plz give me information about msc in math in jnu. when enterance exam will be held.what is the syllabus of exam. wat is demand of qualification of admission in jnu .plz sir sennd me answer,
12th May 2012, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

in jnu M.Sc from maths are avilable or not?
12th July 2012, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Re: When will be the Entrance Exam for M.Sc in Mathematics in JNU? Syllabus for the Entrance Exam and the required qualification to get admission for this course?

in jnu M.Sc from maths are avilable or not?
14th July 2012, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

sir pls reply me soon about the complete syllabus of geography and english for jawaharlal nehru university entrance exam
14th July 2012, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Is M.Sc Mathematics available in JNU or not?
3rd December 2012, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

what will be the fees of m.sc. maths in jmi
8th January 2013, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

sir,please let me know about maths entrance exam and its requirements to get in msc math.
22nd February 2013, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

when will be the entrance test exam for m.sc mathmatics in JNU? syllabus for the entrance exam and the required qualification to get admission for the cource/
16th June 2013, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

What is the requeir eligibility for msc from jnu,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?