28th August 2019, 04:38 PM
divyasomu123456

Am I eligible to write the KPSC examination after completion of degree from correspondence mode?

Myself Divya, I have completed my 10th and I have not taken up PU or any other equivalent course. Now, I am planning to take up direct degree in correspondence and I am a 24 years old. Am I eligible to attend KPSC exam after getting degree in correspondence?

31st August 2019, 05:21 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to write the KPSC examination after completion of degree from correspondence mode?

For admission in undergraduate course the minimum required eligibility is that candidate must have passed 12th or equivalent from a recognised board or institute.

So, if you take admission in distance in degree course without having the required qualification then it is invalid.

So, you are not eligible to appear for KPSC or any other examination on the basis of bachelor degree qualification.
31st August 2019, 05:56 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to write the KPSC examination after completion of degree from correspondence mode?

Bachelor degree without having 12th or equivalent course is not valid.

So, you will be not eligible for appearing in the examination and for selection in service even after qualifying in the examination.

So, do not jump the course and follow the proper procedure to pursue the course.
31st August 2019, 07:49 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

KPSC stands Karnataka Public Service Commission. The minimum academic qualification required for KPSC exam is bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university. If you want to pursue degree in distance then it must be from a university recognized by UGC and Distance Education council.

The age criteria for this exam is 21-35 years. Candidates belonging to reserved category are eligible for upper age relaxation.
31st August 2019, 09:16 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The full form of KPSC is Karnataka Public Service Commission.

Eligibility criteria for KPSC examination:

1. You must have done bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university.

Distance degree candidates can apply for KPSC exam.

2. The age limit is 21-35 years.

You can apply for this exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?